AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
No today is the release for Patrons

see above
I did see that there was talk of a new version yea. I tend to subscribe to patreon after I've played games, as appreciation rather than paying up front. Haven't played this yet, but I'm always looking for games to add to my list of games to try.

Reactions: RedZone30

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did see that there was talk of a new version yea. I tend to subscribe to patreon after I've played games, as appreciation rather than paying up front. Haven't played this yet, but I'm always looking for games to add to my list of games to try.
certainly a smart choice... that said Tinkerer keeps delivering quality Updates in a frequent schedule.
If the game caters your fetish I can certainly encourage pledging to him

Reactions: RedZone30

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I collect the crystal for spyglass...but I can't talk to the blacksmith about making the spyglass

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Yes! The latest version (2.01) of Peasant's Quest is finally ready for release!

This update adds more content for "The Tower of Dread", expanding the "pets" you can have locked away in your dungeon. There is new content and some changes for the Bat Breeder. And you get to add a new long-legged female to your pet collection!

Changes/new features:

- 4 New map sections

- 4 refurbished maps

- 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)

- 1 new pet (spidergirl)

- 5 new quests

- 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions

- Added a pregnant version of an existing Bat Breeder scene

- 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations

- 2 new spells

- 2 new costumes

- an autosave system (turned off by default, must manually activate)

- New animation settings in main menu, allowing you to adjust timings according to your PC. This is to avoid screen freezing due to skipped loops.

- a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures

- Bat Breeder will now have a gestation period of one week, at the end of which she'll lay a large batch of eggs.

Bug Fixes:

- fixed bug where you could get stuck in tavern while searching for the blacksmiths dog

- fixed several bugs related to the Mayor's vote quest.

- fixed broken dungeon contraption

- fixed bug where Liandra's animation didn't play after exiting Grumpkin cave.

- Some more fixes I didn't write down and forgot:)

Download links will be available for all patrons shortly!

unnamed.png

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
That is why it is called a trail version.
But do not go over, I just left my house with victory and I locked my image inside when I was already outside and another with BB while using one of the devices, the image jammed again and that did not happen anymore

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
when v2.01 or v2.02 comes out, where they have already solved the errors because that way you cannot play, someone knows that previously they tried to be a donor in patreon but they rejected my bank card And I really want to continue playing this game and support its developers, but I couldn't

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Reactions: DARKMASTER01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes