DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
familiar needs to be lvl 10
fuck a girl infornt of her
go outside the demon tower
repeat #

it doesnt matter what girl i fucked demon d 3 times
She has to be Lvl 10 yes. Once she is Lvl 10 have sex with a girl (familiar must be actively in party so not when she disappears). After 1st girl go outside/new zone & walk about until she triggers jealousy scene (shouldn't take long). Do this 2 more times. Then wander in ANY densely forested area after the 3rd jealousy moment (Goblin Forest, Northen Forest, outside Tower, outside Ancient Shrine) this should trigger transformation. Then u can go speak with Erevi.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So With v2.42 it seems for some reason the time of day is going backwards instead of forwards. Anyone know how to fix that?
I'm a 65 y o.....Man I could use a bug like that... When I get back to a 19 y o I'm going to nail Maura McGlinchy. I fucked up the last time because I made fun of her braces while I was looking at her tits.
Please Tinkerer...Don't fix it

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The day starts new and within the next few hours becomes night time. As well as the image in the top right corner of the screen that shows the time of day is going left instead of right.
Ya know what I thought I was going mad... but i noticed that too. Some days it would feel REAL short & I'm like "I just started my daily plan tho..."

That's so wierd

Reactions: AlexTorch

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Ya know what I thought I was going mad... but i noticed that too. Some days it would feel REAL short & I'm like "I just started my daily plan tho..."

That's so wierd
i just test it around , going in and out to other map so hours go up
cant say that the times goes backwords

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
i just test it around , going in and out to other map so hours go up
cant say that the times goes backwords
M3ntir, the man, the myth, the legend... the one goblins warn their daughters about, hunter of bugs!
the illusion of time going backwards could be due to the fact that the main character had an increase in stamina gained, and got more time consuming activities

Reactions: DomWolf

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Quick question about the pregnancy system. Once you've hit the maximum amount of children you can have with one girl, are they no longer able to get pregnant or can they still get pregnant but you won't see more children running around?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Quick question about the pregnancy system. Once you've hit the maximum amount of children you can have with one girl, are they no longer able to get pregnant or can they still get pregnant but you won't see more children running around?
They are no longer able to get pregnant

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Depends. Women that have a max number of pregnancies cannot get pregnant past there last child. Monster girls that have infinite pregnancies however do jot suffer this issue.

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
miss the stolen tools quest, autosave to next day when back to tower. can't even trigger again and is after i restart from scratch when lost my saves. well done... damn!

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Wtf I can't play this game on my 32bit ????? Wtf I used to be able to wtf
why does not one motherless fucking cunt help me why can't it play on my windows 32 bit
The current version 2.42 version is coming with a recent version of nwjs, and the author has chosen the 64 bits version of it (that's the reason of your problem).

Before (i.e. version 2.41 or older), it was an old 32 bits version.

But it's quite possible to still use a recent 32 bits version of nwjs:
- download it from the site: (choose the "Downloads" button to have access to more versions, including the normal 32 bits version for Windows),
- then look at this post to use it with this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-42-tinkerer.1717/post-6127853

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes