anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I have yet to have this happen but apparently this & Jenny animations are broken for other players on here.
Yes i can confirm it's Frida & Jenny, they're the ones that caused the freeze animations.

There are most likely other girls too, but i just turn the animations off for now, not worth the trouble to test every girls out & may as well wait for Tink to fix it in maybe a 2.33 instead.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
wait I haven't played the game in a few updates so, where is oksana?
I already have the vampire castle, vampire blood, beat the master, and a blue spirit orb where I fuck her in my room at the temple {I don't freaking remember that scene at all) but where is she... Also,I can't find the third vamp chick anymore, The dark-skinned one is in the offering room, and the sword maiden is at the entrance so where is the third one again, she is nowhere in the castle.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I already have the vampire castle, vampire blood, beat the master, and a blue spirit orb where I fuck her in my room at the temple {I don't freaking remember that scene at all) but where is she... Also,I can't find the third vamp chick anymore, The dark-skinned one is in the offering room, and the sword maiden is at the entrance so where is the third one again, she is nowhere in the castle.
She's in the graveyard of the castle, there's a hidden path above the shinning dot of the armory.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oksana has left the world map for now. Hopfully she will make a return in ether the next update or the one after (if u lied about her gods intervention). Zsofia, the 3rd vampire, is in the courtyard between the main castle & the gatehouse (off to the right, in the min-graveyard).

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Oksana has left the world map for now. Hopfully she will make a return in ether the next update or the one after (if u lied about her gods intervention). Zsofia, the 3rd vampire, is in the courtyard between the main castle & the gatehouse (off to the right, in the min-graveyard).
Shit, I don't remember if I lied or not.
She's in the graveyard of the castle, there's a hidden path above the shinning dot of the armory.
Thanks

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
1) technically there is no actual NTR in this game. There is like 1 unavoidable share scene & some avoidable share scenes. There is a Prostitute that MC can pay for services. She must be payed in 2 side missions to distract other men so MC can do the quests. If MC gets her preg & agrees to pay alimony she stops whoring.

2) No girls chest on MC. The Myors's wife & the shop keeper cheat on there husbands with MC.

3) Theres an unavoidable 3some wit a priestess & a giant. There is an avoidable Goblin gangbang with you're Goblin wife. There is a few 3somes & 4somes where MC is with multiple girls.

4) No gender swap. MC can use magic later to shapeshift into other things, ex: a wolf, a tree, a horse ect...
I guess i just wont do the priestess thing then and i am 50-50 on that goblin thing.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
ZR2 has a whole new cast. The previous cast may show up at some point.
here's my level 29 save, with a lvl 10 imp. all quests are completed (not all shown in questlog since it's a save from an old version)....
Jenny has 2 kids...
Rosy is at her third
Speaking about Jenny, I did ask this question before but I didn't get any reply. How do I activate the quests relating to her?

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Most animation freezes, try setting at different 0 to 3 but still freezes on everi red outfit view 2 and rosy after complete boyfriend quest. Why the new updated ver 2.32 have issue but the ver 2.31 is fine?

Edit: Rosy scene is fine after turning off animation for the first time and turn it back on again to rewatch the scene

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
is linux version official? is it working?

asking bc prev linux version didn't worked for me...
Grab the latest Windows release then run this on the giant executable (with WINE).
Source is Enigma Virtual Box unpacker from
This will create a directory called %default folder% or something like that. Treat this as if it were the real game directory all along (because it is), you can delete the original files and rename that new directory to the name of the game or whatever you want. Then follow these instructions https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-32-tinkerer.1717/post-5286916

4.20 star(s) 199 Votes