DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is this game pretty light on incest?
So far the only incest is with 2 monster Daughters. One is a Succubus born from a "blessed" conception with a Dark Elf chick who worships the Lord of The Underworld. The other is a GoblinDaughter who matures in like a weak...

Apparently Tinkerer plans to add Mc's Mother & Sister at the family farm but this is something I have heard flying round the rumour mill. Dont quote me or take that as full gospel until Tinkerer confirms or denies otherwise lol.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This PDF explains the update. Basically its mainly centered on the elf girl, her mother, shipments of (now farmable) moon pollen to a new town, and various minor things. You can potentially farm 20 half-elf kids as well haha.

Its not a ton of content if you were up to date on 2.51, but its a little more than the last update was
Thanks bro for the attention. Good weekend. (y)

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Here's my current situation in the game. Mayor of Weirdwood. Got a 4 places locked down: a Vampire harem, a harem of religious babes, a goblin harem/kingdom, and a demoness who has our daughter there along with a spider lady and batbreeder in their basement. Plus a dragon, an ogre, a couple giantesses, a stable lady and the local prostitute. And all those kids...
That can wear a dude out. One thing I've realized is that I've never slept overnight at the house in Weirdwood before becoming Mayor and I used to pay the rent there. And if I let more than 48 hours go before visiting anyone, I should bring gifts or use the bread which means that if I don't make the rounds daily or every 2 days between them all, I've got to pay for it. There's not enough time in 2 days to visit all those ladies AND go exploring. But wait, there's more! Now I can have 2 pregnant elves along for the ride! Are you trying to send us to an early grave, Tinkerer? :WutFace:
an ICNORA council to girls who are not necessary for the progress of history until the vampires give you the potion of blood that gives you the powers of a vampire with that position you get a skill similar to the hypnosis with which they are removed

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I never encountered the grumpkins at the well (in the latest update). They're mentioned in the walkthrough. Anyone else see them?

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
So far the only incest is with 2 monster Daughters. One is a Succubus born from a "blessed" conception with a Dark Elf chick who worships the Lord of The Underworld. The other is a GoblinDaughter who matures in like a weak...

Apparently Tinkerer plans to add Mc's Mother & Sister at the family farm but this is something I have heard flying round the rumour mill. Dont quote me or take that as full gospel until Tinkerer confirms or denies otherwise lol.
I love incest.. Bang on my mom pussy and my sister

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, my Familiar has reached lvl 10, but nothing changed about physics,body or age. Is that bug or am I doing something wrong?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Which RPGM version was used to make this game?

when we will have small orcs running around? Magda is pregnant from beginning of game and nothing yet....
To get orc kids, you need to have done few other quests. I think it was minimum: the Marriage of the giants and maybe walk around one of your daughters with you once.

any chance for a renpy version ?
No chance at all. Renpy is not made to produce such games. RPGM is far better for those.

Reactions: theola

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well it’d make sense for MC to have his own family so that it’d make him looks normal instead of just appears out of nowhere in the beginning. Like a spawn-in video game character.

Oh wait…

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes