Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
I'm level 9 and still getting beaten by the bears. Is their gear that
i'm missing out on? I've got a sword, shield, armor and helmet.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
at certian point in the story you get better items, but indeed on the lowerlevels you can get killed if you dont look out
some will hate it but its part of the world of PQ, one bad move and death (that is why we got 23 + autosaveslot so use them :D )

things to look out for are your own energy level so you dont get weaker when hitting and have bandages with you incase of paintfull encounters.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also, is there a cure for poison that spiders give you?
Potion of Cure Poison...

You can make it at Alchemy Desks. Either use the one in the Witches Hut (not sure if she teaches it right away or not) or buy one for you're house.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Potion of Cure Poison...

You can make it at Alchemy Desks. Either use the one in the Witches Hut (not sure if she teaches it right away or not) or buy one for you're house.
Once you breaks Ziva's curse she teachs you how to make potions.

You will need a Spider egg, so you have to kill the Spider Queen to break her curse.
Be sure to have lots of Bandages.
If you get poisoned, walk around until the poison wear off.

Basically, the first run in the Spider Cave you have to rely in your weapon, armor, bandages and your stamina.

Before you reach the Queen you can find a piece of armor (a open helm or a shield, I don't remember).
I recommend equipping a sword or an axe.
The Queen has around 70 hit points.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do yaself a favor (even if u dont plan to use it long run) activate the Cheat Mode by clicking on the pebbles next to a stump in the lower left of Weirdwood (above Spider Cave) check the Chests that appear (in front of Stable, in Mayor's office, Sacred Well & in Witch's Hut) to get some ingredients & potions. Some Cure ones are in there. BUT if you dont want yo "skip" the spider part of the quest do NOT speak to Ziva (the witch) until after you have done it cos you'll now have all the stuff u need to complete her quest...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

1657744329592.png
Sorry for the prolonged silence guys. I've just been desperately trying to finish the update. As usual I had deceived about how complete the game actually was, and I ended up discovering large chunks that weren't even scripted. Combined with my sons soccer tournament (they reached the semi finals:) ). My prediction of a couple of days turned into more than a week. So I'm behind schedule, again:-/. The good news is that I have now finally started playtesting. The plan is to complete that on Saturday and hand my build over to my QC guy. I'll then spend a couple of days fixing/changing things based on his feedback.
Nergalites will then get access to a test build on either Monday or Tuesday (I'll post it as soon as I think it's ready). The official release for all patrons should then be on Friday 22nd of July.
Tinkerer​

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Use lightning strike if you have it, increase it's effect by eating a crystalised egg(1) and magic water(2), also have a healing potion ready to take instead of fighting if you are losing. Make use of "mighty blow" for your second strike if you have it. You can also use "giant strength", again, if you have it. Save before you fight the bear and if you fail go back and try something different. Personally I don't tackle the bears until I'm level 8.

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
Use lightning strike if you have it, increase it's effect by eating a crystalised egg(1) and magic water(2), also have a healing potion ready to take instead of fighting if you are losing. Make use of "mighty blow" for your second strike if you have it. You can also use "giant strength", again, if you have it. Save before you fight the bear and if you fail go back and try something different. Personally I don't tackle the bears until I'm level 8.
Where are you getting these skills from? I've seen nary a fucking hint of a skill besides the one you start with. "Heal minor wounds" my ass this shit couldn't heal the scratch from a Quadriplegic cat.

• Haha
Reactions: TSSG59

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Where are you getting these skills from? I've seen nary a fucking hint of a skill besides the one you start with. "Heal minor wounds" my ass this shit couldn't heal the scratch from a Quadriplegic cat.
stock bandages dont sell it , skills will come with the quests

Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Go to Tower & follow Erevi's story. She teaches lightning.

Meet & impreg Shakala the Goblin. Beat Bhrute the goblin to learn Moghty Blow.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I've played the game so many times and played around with every option that it's almost second nature to me now. There's nothing difficult about the game really, if you take the time to learn how it works. The biggest mistake is to try to complete every quest before you are well enough prepared.

Clamsalot

Mar 31, 2020
How do I make money? Besides killing goblins? What I'm trying to say is that is there something else that will give me more money that I can't do yet?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do I make money? Besides killing goblins? What I'm trying to say is that is there something else that will give me more money that I can't do yet?
Drug smuggeling with the Elfs, tax money from being mayor and tributes from being Goblin King

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes