PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What possible future updates are there for Maghda? I know the updates for her are more or less completed but I thought of 3 possible 1s:

1. Olga. the ogre hybrid decided to join the ranks of her father's fuckbuddies, making her the 2nd monstergirl among them to be a hybrid after the goblin daughter

2. Maghda's pure ogre daughter which I did mention the possibility of her having 1 fathered by Dolf, becoming the mc's fuckbuddy

3. Maghda's mom decided to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies after finding out why her daughter wants to mate with him

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone know what to do with (is it quest related?) the disappearing (grey looking) cat (when you go to grab it "meow" it dissolved!) in the SE forest of Weirdwood area.

Satir80

Jun 14, 2021
Hi! I started the game and a minute later, after completing the quest in the stable, I got a black screen and an inscription "Missing image". Why?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
BUG cant continu story with Erevi

Also bug visual with formation with NPC cant display just MC solo walk
It's not a bug. You need to do other quests to get her out of bed. Try asking Beth (the stable girl) out on date. Then go back the Erevi asking her for the transformation spell.
I wiped all the 3.00 games and have started again with 2.95 version.
So many, minor, problems with the 3.00 that I'll wait till it's sorted.
Why are you complaining about buggy test version? If you don't want bug, don't play test version.

eli123

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, playing on Android.
Can't find wolfs to kill in the goblin Forrest to get wolf pelt. Anything I am missing out?
And what to do with the evaporated wolf?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Peasants Quest [3.01] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (3.1 GB/ 1.21 GB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
It's not a bug. You need to do other quests to get her out of bed. Try asking Beth (the stable girl) out on date. Then go back the Erevi asking her for the transformation spell.

Why are you complaining about buggy test version? If you don't want bug, don't play test version.
no still bug if you play with lisa not appearso victoria not appear ( after give 5000 coin to daughter and go to marcus)

1680971164606.png
1680971096629.png

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes