DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've always loved designing games (mostly concept & storyboard) so out of bordem I sometimes write questlines for games I like. I have written down 3 (kinda) basic questlines for the remaining girls; Beth, Hilde (+Frida) & Vixenatrix. The ideas are inspired mostly from what I have heard from Tinkerer about his world & but there are some things that I added cos they sound cool or I like the idea. If anyone would like me to post these fan-made ideas onto here to read, let me know I'll post the ones people wanna read.

"Synopsis" of the ideas if interested:
Beth: while half will focus on her the first part will focus on her father Gabriel relapsing into alcohol after being "betrayed" by MC.
Hilde: a mammoth hunt, goblin raid & "tragic" death followed by MC being stuck between the wrath of Frida & envy of Hilde...
Vixenatrix: Vixenatrux births a nest of dragonlings, a dragon slayer comes to town & later the cave gains a runty infestation that could be more beneficial than first thought.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1687730632369.png
Hello again!
Well, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I'm finally done scripting all the new quests and I have only 4 or 5 cutscene images left to make. I still have to script the sex scenes and some minor mechanics, but that should be done by Friday, at the latest.
The somewhat bad news is that I'm still missing two animations. Although they are not strictly necessary, I do prefer to have every new scene animated, so I will eventually add them. But hey will be missing from the test build. I hope to get one of them into the official release, but the second will likely have to wait until the inevitable bugpatch build.
The really bad news is that I somehow still thought I could squeeze in a milking scene towards the end. Which I find rather essential since we're dealing with a cowgirl. The problem is I seem to have promised my wife to travel to Denmark with her in little over a week, and to avoid as many delays as possible, I would like to release the test build before I leave. So, Instead of just cooking up a couple of half baked images, I have decided to postpone the milking and cheese fabrication part until a later build. Although it's not much content gameplay wise, it is still something I imagine people will expect, so I felt it was important to let you know in advance.
To summarise, the plan now is to release a testbuild on July 3, without the two mentioned animations and milking/cheese part. About a week after that I hope to release the official build with at least one of the missing animations. the milking/cheese part will either be part of a small quality of life update a few weeks later or incorporated in the next larger build.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but otherwise I would have had to postpone the entire build at least another 2-3 weeks.
I hope you still have a nice week:)

Tinkerer​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2724328
Hello again!
Well, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I'm finally done scripting all the new quests and I have only 4 or 5 cutscene images left to make. I still have to script the sex scenes and some minor mechanics, but that should be done by Friday, at the latest.
The somewhat bad news is that I'm still missing two animations. Although they are not strictly necessary, I do prefer to have every new scene animated, so I will eventually add them. But hey will be missing from the test build. I hope to get one of them into the official release, but the second will likely have to wait until the inevitable bugpatch build.
The really bad news is that I somehow still thought I could squeeze in a milking scene towards the end. Which I find rather essential since we're dealing with a cowgirl. The problem is I seem to have promised my wife to travel to Denmark with her in little over a week, and to avoid as many delays as possible, I would like to release the test build before I leave. So, Instead of just cooking up a couple of half baked images, I have decided to postpone the milking and cheese fabrication part until a later build. Although it's not much content gameplay wise, it is still something I imagine people will expect, so I felt it was important to let you know in advance.
To summarise, the plan now is to release a testbuild on July 3, without the two mentioned animations and milking/cheese part. About a week after that I hope to release the official build with at least one of the missing animations. the milking/cheese part will either be part of a small quality of life update a few weeks later or incorporated in the next larger build.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but otherwise I would have had to postpone the entire build at least another 2-3 weeks.
I hope you still have a nice week:)

Tinkerer​

Speaking about milking scenes, the minotaur isn't the 1st 1 in the game to be milked

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about milking scenes, the minotaur isn't the 1st 1 in the game to be milked
True. But as a cow its completly logical that she would have a milking component to her story. Also I feel the milking will be repeatable with the Cow Girl whereas Rosy kinda stops after she finishes her 6th pregnancy:(

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Is there any information about your daughter succubus? Will she eventually mature fully mentally and physically?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Is there any information about your daughter succubus? Will she eventually mature fully mentally and physically?
If you mean the succubus daughter (Erevi's daughter), then you need the deconsered patch to play her content. Starting from the Waystone quest (Erevi).

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
If you mean the succubus daughter (Erevi's daughter), then you need the deconsered patch to play her content. Starting from the Waystone quest (Erevi).
I know that. I mean growing up to be more of an adult like her mother. xD

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I have written down 3 (kinda) basic questlines for the remaining girls; Beth, Hilde (+Frida) & Vixenatrix. The ideas are inspired mostly from what I have heard from Tinkerer about his world & but there are some things that I added cos they sound cool or I like the idea. If anyone would like me to post these fan-made ideas onto here to read, let me know I'll post the ones people wanna read.
Does the Hilde plus Frida suggestion come with a new potion? Say, the Potion of [Groin] Pain Relief after a night of redemption and passion with a couple of giantesses? :love:

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does the Hilde plus Frida suggestion come with a new potion? Say, the Potion of [Groin] Pain Relief after a night of redemption and passion with a couple of giantesses? :love:
I have written them with basic plots & some moments where a sexual encounter could happen but I havent written a 3some, per say. I have written a space for a potential 3some but I dont want to write these with specific scenes/positions so that it's open to Tinkerer, if he likes the idea, to fill in the gaps.

I havent made a groin healing potion but MC is a champ I'm sure he could survive a Giantess 3some lol. If you're interested in reading the idea I can post it here (but be warned they are written to be flexible for the Dev so no specific naughty bits :().

Although the Pain Releif potion could work. Wonder of that could be incorporated into other parts of the game too...

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
It's not like Tinkerer has ever given us reason to doubt. He is pretty straight forward in his communication.
Doesn't make constant excuses, gives good status updates, delivers decent progress in reliable intervals even if not down to the day.
It's not like he says "soon" and then you don't see anything happening or hear from him for months, to find an urgently packaged "update" with nothing to show for.
Quite the opposite!

If only all projects would commence like this one...

Last edited:

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
maybe instead of wondering, start reading the threat would give answers....
You wonder what? Its 1 dude with family commitments. There will be delays.
It's not like Tinkerer has ever given us reason to doubt. He is pretty straight forward in his communication.
You not undestend.... On Patreon you pay for Dev every Moth,
and ofcuse you give what you paid every moth....
Peoples do not care if Dev have problems in real life or waht,
they paid = they recive.... If you reg on Patreon when you
Project it is You Work.... If not when go to kickstartes, boocty or alter platforms....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You not undestend.... On Patreon you pay for Dev every Moth,
and ofcuse you give what you paid every moth....
Peoples do not care if Dev have problems in real life or waht,
they paid = they recive.... If you reg on Patreon when you
Project it is You Work.... If not when go to kickstartes, boocty or alter platforms....
I don't think you understand.
Yes you pay every month, but there is no "paid = receive" dynamic. you are supporting, not buying, no different from supporting children, you don't get to say you own them, you can't fire them (you're not even allowed to hit them), you can only stop supporting them.

PS: And BTW Dude people DO care if they have problems in real life... You might not! but others definitely do as is evident in lots of chat messages.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes