diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
You know, I'm not really into games with 3D assets, even though I've tried a few games that had a lot of praise by the community, but they had never "clicked" on me

However, this game... Boy... I love it, i enjoyed every second of it, I wish there were a bigger variety of animated interactions with the girls, but so far, the content is pretty good

Now that I'm thinking about this kind of games, another game that was good is Treasure of Nadia

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
You know, I'm not really into games with 3D assets, even though I've tried a few games that had a lot of praise by the community, but they had never "clicked" on me

However, this game... Boy... I love it, i enjoyed every second of it, I wish there were a bigger variety of animated interactions with the girls, but so far, the content is pretty good

Now that I'm thinking about this kind of games, another game that was good is Treasure of Nadia
Fuck all "make bigger tits and so on" expand the town new buildings and new woman?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1699473108299.png

Hi there!
Time for another peek, I guess:). I made another short scene/cutscene since last. The new maps are also added to the game, and I've done a little bit of scripting. As usual it's going to be a mad dash to try and complete the build before the end of the month, having to travel this weekend isn't going to make things any easier, but sometimes you just have to take some time off. It's our annual-ish boys trip. Basically me and my childhood friends meeting up at a cabin somewhere, with beer and board/roleplaying games. Although in this case we haven't met since pre-covid times, so it was about time.
Anyway, I thank all of you who partook in the recent poll for your input. It was valuable feedback. For now I think I will put the "Boob potions" on hold and likely limit them to dungeon pets sometime in the future.
Have a great week everyone!
Tinkerer​

Last Update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi there!
Time for another peek, I guess:). I made another short scene/cutscene since last. The new maps are also added to the game, and I've done a little bit of scripting. As usual it's going to be a mad dash to try and complete the build before the end of the month, having to travel this weekend isn't going to make things any easier, but sometimes you just have to take some time off. It's our annual-ish boys trip. Basically me and my childhood friends meeting up at a cabin somewhere, with beer and board/roleplaying games. Although in this case we haven't met since pre-covid times, so it was about time.
Anyway, I thank all of you who partook in the recent poll for your input. It was valuable feedback. For now I think I will put the "Boob potions" on hold and likely limit them to dungeon pets sometime in the future.
Tinkerer​

Why do I get the vibe those Goblins killed EACH OTHER. Perhaps that sexy giantess told them the winner gets to hit that?

The more of this update I see the more I wanna play it!

Glad Tinkerer is gonna take some time off & the plural in Dungeon Pets gives me hope for more animal bitches in the future ;)

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi there!
Tinkerer​

yes, lots of people on patreon asked to just wait with it, they preff that the mainstory continues more and so on.
Very happy that patrons didn't think with their dicks! It's best to focus on new characters, new quests, or finish current ones than adding extra features

Reactions: mixa007 and DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Very happy that patrons didn't think with their dicks! It's best to focus on new characters, new quests, or finish current ones than adding extra features
its the same feedback i give him, and so on. they love the idea AFTER the game is done mostly.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Why do I get the vibe those Goblins killed EACH OTHER. Perhaps that sexy giantess told them the winner gets to hit that?

Glad Tinkerer is gonna take some time off & the plural in Dungeon Pets gives me hope for more animal bitches in the future ;)
It seems to me that the last Cave Goblin standing is the MC.
He could have transformed to somehow help the Giantess after a group of Cave Goblins surrounded her.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It seems to me that the last Cave Goblin standing is the MC.
He could have transformed to somehow help the Giantess after a group of Cave Goblins surrounded her.
Possible but I think the idea of her getting hacked & seducing them into killing each other would be funny as hell.

Giantess: "You lil guys wanna fuck me?"
Goblins: *Nod Enthusiastically*
Giantess: "You could share me... or I can give all my attention to one of you"
Goblins: *start fighting & killing each other*
MC: Kills the 'winner' "Well that was pretty messed up"

But it's also possible that's MC shapechanged into a Goblin...

I wanna play this update so bad lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Erm.... what else are they supposed to think with? the whole point of those kind of games is to turn us on, thinking with our dicks is exactly what is needed, the big question was whether more control over boob sizes would be a big enough turn on for a big enough percentage of the fans (I tend to agree that it wouldn't be, not for me at least). But more filler is good, not like we want to get this over and done with surely, I think I'd be happy if this game continued to grow almost indefinitely, as long as Tinkerer can keep coming up with interesting story lines and hot characters.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi there!
Tinkerer​

Some day I hope we get more goblin daughters with different personalities. Or just more goblin broodmares in general.

Reactions: Stil996

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Possible but I think the idea of her getting hacked & seducing them into killing each other would be funny as hell.

Giantess: "You lil guys wanna fuck me?"
Goblins: *Nod Enthusiastically*
Giantess: "You could share me... or I can give all my attention to one of you"
Goblins: *start fighting & killing each other*
MC: Kills the 'winner' "Well that was pretty messed up"

But it's also possible that's MC shapechanged into a Goblin...

I wanna play this update so bad lol
i want that nice sword the goblin is holding.

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
This "boob potion" should work with some characters or everyone ? (I think this will be the case at first)
It's can be very fun on our goblin girl or our little hobbit. X3

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Or maybe she's an enchantress confusing the Goblins and eventually MC?
and later with Her "Help" MC can stay with both Giantess Sisters?!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
This "boob potion" should work with some characters or everyone ? (I think this will be the case at first)
It's can be very fun on our goblin girl or our little hobbit. X3
go back abit with the update mails it was aked for the 5$ patreons what they think and what size it should be, lots of them also said that this feature should be for the end of the game due takes allot of time away for new renders.
tinkerer already said it would be for new charracters and not the old ones, now he comfiremd that whit saying would mostly likely be for the dungeon pets.

Reactions: DarkLizerd
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes