indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Small patch of data to fix some bugs
for 2.61
This fix gets rid of those NPCs that give info for the imp familiar and victoria's kids & pregnancy stages. Were they just for the test version?

Also is there a plan to implement a better crafting system, current one is exhausting, its not possible to craft en massé.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys, I wanted to ask you a question about the times and types of pregnancy.
For example, I have noticed the "fast type" as are the bat girl and the Spider Queen.
The "speedy type" like goblins
Those of "regular type" like humans
and the "long type" like vampires
What I don't know, I haven't been able to estimate quite well, is that if, for example, the spider and bat eggs hatch at some point; I know that those of the bat most likely not because of what Erevi tells us, but what about the spider?
Another thing I do not know is that if the pregnancy announcements are always on the 5th day? Because the fast type is not like that, if not the 2nd
I still do not know where races such as giants, Rossy, elves, both normal and swamp, ogres, etc. are placed or classified; and also the maximum or limit amounts that each breast can maintain
If you have more information that you can share about it, I would greatly appreciate it.
and I leave you my contribution on where to find crafting materials throughout the map. These are restocked every week.
Every girl has a 25 day pregnancy wait. 5 days before they announce it & 20 days before they give birth.

The only ones who are different & "speedy" are the dungeon pets. They have 7 days. 3 days to announce & 4 days to birth.

Jul 1, 2017
Found a gamebreaking bug for v.2.61 : when you progress the quest "Lucille's Legacy" to the part were you get the spider queen egg, then the game asks you to talk to Erevi, but if Erevi gave birth to a new baby the game goes in a non ending loop of blinking screen, after you named your baby.
Same bug but way later in the game ("Lucille's Legacy" finished) with Erevi's second child.

Reactions: 2021gamer

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
So i was doing that vampire quest with the "holy big booty virgin priest maiden paladin heretics hunter" (forgot her name, lol), then got to that part where both the MC and her gets trapped in a room, i chose to bang her in the vegana, but now after completing that quest i cant seen to find her. Am i missing something?

hrhr

May 13, 2019
It's even easier than that... nw is already bundled with the linux version.

• Extract zipfile and get into the extracted directory
  • type "chmod +x nw" and press enter (to make the "nw" program executable)
  • type "./nw www/" and press enter to start the game.
  • Just drop a text file called "pq.sh" (or something similar) containing that "./nw www/" command, make it executable, and voila, you've got a script to start it the easy way.
Thanks, that did it (the previous method got me to "Failed to load extension from:.Manifest is missing or unreadable"). I wonder if I'm the only one whose game keeps blinking though.

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Found a gamebreaking bug for v.2.61 : when you progress the quest "Lucille's Legacy" to the part were you get the spider queen egg, then the game asks you to talk to Erevi, but if Erevi gave birth to a new baby the game goes in a non ending loop of blinking screen, after you named your baby.
Same here, it happens no matter the quests.

appu31

Jun 22, 2020
Peasants Quest v2.61
Win: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Peasants Quest (Update Only) v2.51/2.60--->2.61
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
tried update only and got this error. What to do now???
1639963900459.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can i ask where to find how much is your affection to female characters?
That stat is hidden, where I have no idea but some of them you can tell by the way there standing.
IE: Bat breeder is the easy one to figure out.

Alcatraz123

Jan 21, 2019
can i ask where to find the cheat book? i remember in past there is an cheat book and replay scene room I forgot about it where to find it because it been a year last time play and I started new again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can i ask where to find the cheat book? i remember in past there is an cheat book and replay scene room I forgot about it where to find it because it been a year last time play and I started new again
Section 13 of the "Peasants_Quest_Walkthrough_Pre_231" tells you how to get it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So i was doing that vampire quest with the "holy big booty virgin priest maiden paladin heretics hunter" (forgot her name, lol), then got to that part where both the MC and her gets trapped in a room, i chose to bang her in the vegana, but now after completing that quest i cant seen to find her. Am i missing something?
She has disappeared from the game for now. She will return in another update for the Temple.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes