Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.61
Can someone tell me where to find the pet for Mia.
This is the quest.-->A Pet For My Girl.
I checked several videos on You Tube and I didn't find anything about it.
And I also found some (Walkthrough) and nothing of this quest.
The game is good but taking a mission in it is quite complicated.
Those of the mayor were few.
Nothing happens at the cemetery.... I've been there day and night.
And how do you go on that bridge that leads to the vampire's castle? There are 3 leisure elements there, by chance, that kills at the time or only takes life points.:unsure:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Moricano
For this one
Can someone tell me where to find the pet for Mia.
This is the quest.-->A Pet For My Girl.
You have to complete Frida's mission for retriving puppies back. When you do that, you can ask Frida to give one of them to Mia.

Nothing happens at the cemetery.... I've been there day and night.
And how do you go on that bridge that leads to the vampire's castle?
Are you sure that this quest is triggered correctly, if I'm not remembering wrong you take that quest from the mayor -> you find out that there're vampire sisters -> they make you their slave -> after couple of nights hanging out / feeding them, Oksana appears in town looking for directions for the cemetery.

Najimiir

Nov 28, 2018
Can you still fuck her outside in the courtyard? If you cant then yeah you've missed a scene. If you can then you just missed some story stuff where the 2 sisters are not impressed by her "whoring for a dress".
I can fuck her in the courtyard, so it looks like I just missed a bit of dialogue. Thanks for the info.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You have to complete Frida's mission for retriving puppies back. When you do that, you can ask Frida to give one of them to Mia.
I've already recovered her wolves that I caught in the cave and gave them to her but when I talk to her it doesn't seem like anything about her wolves, I've let it go for several days and nothing I'm tired of giving her presents too and sex has already happened.
I've done everything for her, lock tidy, wolves saved, panties returned dude, what a crazy train this is.:unsure::coffee:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Actually if you look in the MEGA file & read the guide I do beleive it is repeatable. According to the guide sometimes Luthien will visit Liandra at her house. When she is there you should be able to.trigger another 3some. If there both preg at the same time u get a preg 3some. Do not quote me but this is what I have gathered. I haven't had a chance to play yet.
I try to found it but no I think developer dont do it because I try few times when thye pregnant different options and nothing

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Are you sure that this quest is triggered correctly, if I'm not remembering wrong you take that quest from the mayor -> you find out that there're vampire sisters -> they make you their slave -> after couple of nights hanging out / feeding them, Oksana appears in town looking for directions for the cemetery.
No, the mayor doesn't have any mission from the cemetery, I've been there several hundred times to try to get a mission with him and look that my morals are good in the city, I've already helped everyone, and I've captured several bandits and delivered several ears of globins to the mayor.
I'm more lost than anything in this.
I've already done the mission to expel the witch, I've done the mission all at the smithy, I've killed the snakes where flour is made, um, I don't even know what to do anymore.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
This must be the only game on here where I feel like the MC's harem(s) has / have enough affection to make things interesting and endearing. With other games, harems are an absolute bore. But Tinkerer's female characters care about the MC and they show it in different ways. I remember a few updates back when Erevi, who's usually cold with the MC, opened up and thanked him for sticking by her and never failing her. There was another moment a few episodes ago where Frida, pregnant with their first child, asks the MC to accompany her to visit her sister, Hilde, because why wouldn't she? In her mind, they're expecting, they're together, and she needs him there for emotional support. It makes sense. It's the little things. There was more of that in this update with Liandra's reaction to their new home. And what's impressive is that it's with the non-human females, too. On a theoretical or hypothetical level, I could see myself loving any of these women, if that makes sense.

Just one question for those of you who may know: Were Liandra's eyes a different colour in previous versions? I recall them being blue. I preferred her old look, but am not sure if it's just me who sees that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No, the mayor doesn't have any mission from the cemetery, I've been there several hundred times to try to get a mission with him and look that my morals are good in the city, I've already helped everyone, and I've captured several bandits and delivered several ears of globins to the mayor.
I've already done the mission to expel the witch, I've done the mission all at the smithy, I've killed the snakes where flour is made, um, I don't even know what to do anymore.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Vampires
Have you completed "Restore The Temple"? The quest where Ziva (witch) has you help her take back the Temple? Once she moves into the Temple you'll get people talking about some dark shit at the Cematery. Speak with Mayor & he gives the quest "Cematery Rumours" go at night to meet the vampires. Offer to help them (not pleasure that is death) & then capture 3 bandits (or bat breeders) for each vampire (do this 3 times & talk to them for a 4some). Make sure u have 2 Energy potions so u can fuck ALL 3 vampires. Then wait 5 days for Oksana to show up near the tree in town.

Puppies
Fix lock, retreive puppies, pleasure her both with fist then with Phallus G (learn from Ziva after fisting) do NOT cum inside without permission. Keep giving firewood to Mia until she talks about needing a dog. Return to Frida & ask for a puppy. She will ask why. Say to help protect a friend & then tell her shes all the woman you need. You should get the pup then.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just one question for those of you who may know: Were Liandra's eyes a different colour in previous versions? I recall them being blue. I preferred her old look, but am not sure if it's just me who sees that.
I beleive her eyes haven't changed. They are the same I beleive.

Reactions: ehct2332

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I've already recovered her wolves that I caught in the cave and gave them to her but when I talk to her it doesn't seem like anything about her wolves, I've let it go for several days and nothing I'm tired of giving her presents too and sex has already happened.
I've done everything for her, lock tidy, wolves saved, panties returned dude, what a crazy train this is.:unsure::coffee:
Vampires
Have you completed "Restore The Temple"? The quest where Ziva (witch) has you help her take back the Temple? Once she moves into the Temple you'll get people talking about some dark shit at the Cematery. Speak with Mayor & he gives the quest "Cematery Rumours" go at night to meet the vampires. Offer to help them (not pleasure that is death) & then capture 3 bandits (or bat breeders) for each vampire (do this 3 times & talk to them for a 4some). Make sure u have 2 Energy potions so u can fuck ALL 3 vampires. Then wait 5 days for Oksana to show up near the tree in town.

Puppies
Fix lock, retreive puppies, pleasure her both with fist then with Phallus G (learn from Ziva after fisting) do NOT cum inside without permission. Keep giving firewood to Mia until she talks about needing a dog. Return to Frida & ask for a puppy. She will ask why. Say to help protect a friend & then tell her shes all the woman you need. You should get the pup then.
I'm coming to conclusion that Moricano, you follow a list of quests, and trying to complete them without actually having these quests active, am I right?
As DomWolf explains here; you would not be able to ask for puppies, if Mia did not ask you for a pet, which means you dont actually have the quest :ROFLMAO:
You're way ahead & further this game wants you to be :giggle:

Reactions: DomWolf

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
So, in my playthrough somehow I am triggering a bug after Spider Girl allows you to collect spider eggs. The scene where MC gets bartered like a stud. The error is failed to load data/map095.jsom Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or do I have to play through the whole game again? The files does not exist in the downloaded archive for some reason?

rahulkumar92468

Jun 14, 2020
I have completed " For The Cause " Quest but i'm unable to start " A Home In The Woods " Quest. I visited The well, but it shows same old repeatable scenes. I even visited every intractable characters. Any suggestions on how to progress??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have completed " For The Cause " Quest but i'm unable to start " A Home In The Woods " Quest. I visited The well, but it shows same old repeatable scenes. I even visited every intractable characters. Any suggestions on how to progress??
Firstly is Liandra pregnant. Second how many days has she been preg. It has to be 19 days at least before the quest can trigger.

Reactions: rahulkumar92468

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Right after Erevi and Venomina make a deal I get an error that says "Error failed to load: data/MAP095.json" Anyway to fix that? I re-downloaded the game and that map is not in any of the downloads in the OP.

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Is there anything that needs to happen for Erevi's daughter to go from baby to adult? She's been a baby for 10 quests or so...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Right after Erevi and Venomina make a deal I get an error that says "Error failed to load: data/MAP095.json" Anyway to fix that? I re-downloaded the game and that map is not in any of the downloads in the OP.
does anyone get a glitch when Erevi give birth and you name the child exist out and it just keep flashing in and out?
grab the patch from : https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-61-tinkerer.1717/page-1248#post-7168968
and use it to fix those issues

Is there anything that needs to happen for Erevi's daughter to go from baby to adult? She's been a baby for 10 quests or so...
Think its story progress that triggers her way to adulthood, which one i cant realy say...

Reactions: DongusRex
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes