DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there anything that needs to happen for Erevi's daughter to go from baby to adult? She's been a baby for 10 quests or so...
Continue the Temple quests until u get "Let There Be Light", complete "Build You're Daughter A Crib" & complete "A Date With Beth".

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
where did all the potions and ingredients from the graph data go ? In the last version of the game they were and where did they go in this version? I had a lot of things there
items disappeared when loading old saves, how do I get them back?

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
I wonder if it is true or not that you can get breast clips for your familiar? If it is how do you acquire them?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As in, the women would be bathing in MC's blood.
More like the clashing ideals, species & understanding of MC's "loaylty" may lead to a cat fight battle royal that no one but the toughest may survive... & even then its gonna be bloody lol (MC may be the first to die lol)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Girl Status Overview?
Hi,
I've had several requests for a central location to check the affection/happiness of each girl. I was thinking of making some sort of diary or notebook, with some info and stats for each girl like affection, number of children and pregnancy state/progress. It's going to require a bit of work, so before I embark on it I wanted to check if that is really a feature a lot of people want. Let me know your opinion.

Yes! I want it!
Meh...Not for or against
Nope. Don't bother!

Yes is winnign sofar by landslide

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Girl Status Overview?
Hi,
I've had several requests for a central location to check the affection/happiness of each girl. I was thinking of making some sort of diary or notebook, with some info and stats for each girl like affection, number of children and pregnancy state/progress. It's going to require a bit of work, so before I embark on it I wanted to check if that is really a feature a lot of people want. Let me know your opinion.

Yes! I want it!
Meh...Not for or against
Nope. Don't bother!

Yes is winnign sofar by landslide
Could you also ask for craft in mass? To craft one item going through multiple clicks is time wasting, could you also ask for a new crafting system?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Could you also ask for craft in mass? To craft one item going through multiple clicks is time wasting, could you also ask for a new crafting system?
that is like the first thing i asked him aswell. Only no idea how hard is on his side of the coding and such. Told him its a QoL thing atleast that people would enjoy. But as discord mod and bugcatcher mostly i cant say he will do it/dont do it.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I'm coming to conclusion that @Moricano, you follow a list of quests, and trying to complete them without actually having these quests active, am I right?
As @DomWolf explains here; you would not be able to ask for puppies, if Mia did not ask you for a pet, which means you dont actually have the quest :ROFLMAO:
You're way ahead & further this game wants you to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: indiehindi
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes