RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Guys I have been looking through the High Res images etc and there is a scene with Victoria and the daughter. Anyone know the requirements for said scene?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Guys I have been looking through the High Res images etc and there is a scene with Victoria and the daughter. Anyone know the requirements for said scene?
Decensor patch,
Victoria impregnated and back on speaking fucking terms with MC...
Then after doing all the other sex scenes with the daughter take her to the weirdwood rented house to spend the night after she(daughter) is done shopping.

Reactions: RoleDover

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Things are stirring
Hi again!
This year's Easter holiday has come to an end, and I'm happy to report that I've gotten a lot done! If everything goes according to plan, I should have my draft done tomorrow. I'll then need at least another two days for playtesting and bugfixing before it's sent to my QC guy for further testing.
In light of the large amount of bugs that were found in the last update, I'm going to do things a bit differently this time. As the game keeps getting bigger, combined with larger updates, it's increasingly harder for me and my QC guy to find all possible bugs. Keep in mind that a lot of these events aren't linear. So the time of day, sequence of events, or even the location can affect the outcome of the events. It's therefore very hard to imagine every possible way players might approach each event. So this time I'm going to ask you guys and girls for help testing the release.
On Friday (fingers crossed) I'll post a link to the same version my QC guy gets for testing. Now keep in mind that this version will likely contain bugs, even very serious bugs. This version will likely also be missing a few images (I doubt I'll have them all done by then). So this is not for those who wish to play a polished version of the game. This is only for those who wish to help me find bugs. Hopefully this will make the final release a lot smoother.
I assume the final release will be sometime on monday/tuesday next week.
Thank you for all your help and support!

Tinkerer
LiandraPregnant.png

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked
Things are stirring
Hi again!
This year's Easter holiday has come to an end, and I'm happy to report that I've gotten a lot done! If everything goes according to plan, I should have my draft done tomorrow. I'll then need at least another two days for playtesting and bugfixing before it's sent to my QC guy for further testing.
In light of the large amount of bugs that were found in the last update, I'm going to do things a bit differently this time. As the game keeps getting bigger, combined with larger updates, it's increasingly harder for me and my QC guy to find all possible bugs. Keep in mind that a lot of these events aren't linear. So the time of day, sequence of events, or even the location can affect the outcome of the events. It's therefore very hard to imagine every possible way players might approach each event. So this time I'm going to ask you guys and girls for help testing the release.
On Friday (fingers crossed) I'll post a link to the same version my QC guy gets for testing. Now keep in mind that this version will likely contain bugs, even very serious bugs. This version will likely also be missing a few images (I doubt I'll have them all done by then). So this is not for those who wish to play a polished version of the game. This is only for those who wish to help me find bugs. Hopefully this will make the final release a lot smoother.
I assume the final release will be sometime on monday/tuesday next week.
Thank you for all your help and support!

Tinkerer
View attachment 288081
Elf girl's getting updated? Fuck yeah!

Reactions: Big Mountain

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I count on your guys to vote for goblins / orcs next time :whistle:
I voted for Frida (giantess) and her sister. I asked and he was seemingly not immune to the idea of considering something with their mother (he didn't make any promises or anything in that regard. I think, he was also testing the waters with his answer).

Shakala is also a top tier lady (imo... and many other people's opinion). Rough exterior, but sweet as a cinnamon roll on the inside. Her badonkadonk is also mighty pleasing. I think, Frida is currently about the only other one (for me), which was able tip the scales. I'll almost certainly vote Shakala next time she is an option, unless Tinkerer comes up with something really wild. So I (probably) got your back.

Cheers.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I voted for Frida (giantess) and her sister. I asked and he was seemingly not immune to the idea of considering something with their mother (he didn't make any promises or anything in that regard. I think, he was also testing the waters with his answer).

Shakala is also a top tier lady (imo... and many other people's opinion). Rough exterior, but sweet as a cinnamon roll on the inside. Her badonkadonk is also mighty pleasing. I think, Frida is currently about the only other one (for me), which was able tip the scales. I'll almost certainly vote Shakala next time she is an option, unless Tinkerer comes up with something really wild. So I (probably) got your back.

Cheers.
Shakala is my favourite with Erevi

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hello can anyone help me i searched the thread but coudln't find an answer. 1:does victoria give birth? if yes, how and when? 2:is there a walkthrough for after finishing guide 1.41 in the OP
Thanks in advance

Jul 17, 2018
is there any sex scenes with the daughter on wayfarer or any other time?
You can only have sex with the daughter everytime that you sleep in your house in weirdwood during your quest to uncover the waystones. That's why I like to rest often. Also, after you return to Erevi's tower and your daughter is on her bed, but not sleeping.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Now comes a slightlybigger problem. How to fill the hole that they're coming out of. Remember the basement of the Inn? 'Nuff said. Go to Erevi's bedroom for your reward. The quest “Boar Hunt” is now unlocked but ı cant inn pls help

sikor79

Jun 1, 2018
Now comes a slightlybigger problem. How to fill the hole that they're coming out of. Remember the basement of the Inn? 'Nuff said. Go to Erevi's bedroom for your reward. The quest “Boar Hunt” is now unlocked but ı cant inn pls help
You need to move the box from the south wall of this room to cover the hole

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes