Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
is there a walktrough ?
I posted one just a few posts above your request... there were someone who reposted the walkthrough on this same page.

I can't help but feel that you are trolling at this point or...?

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I posted one just a few posts above your request... there were someone who reposted the walkthrough on this same page.

I can't help but feel that you are trolling at this point or...?
i'm not talking about this quest especialy, by exemple right i'done many quest but still don't inderstand what they want me to get as e decoy

tomfisg

Apr 1, 2019
You can only have sex with the daughter everytime that you sleep in your house in weirdwood during your quest to uncover the waystones. That's why I like to rest often. Also, after you return to Erevi's tower and your daughter is on her bed, but not sleeping.
Can you walk me though anyone ?? I do wayfarer and no sex happens

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i'm not talking about this quest especialy, by exemple right i'done many quest but still don't inderstand what they want me to get as e decoy

It's on the main page.

For tomfisg. Did you apply the decensor patch? If not, then that too is on the front page.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i heard new update coming today, am i right
Yes he estimated, a test build could see release today. Tinkerer also said—it will (probably) have bugs and there's missing images (in the test version). Usually he takes 3 days to a week for a test build to be a finished version.

Reactions: sfergerg39585

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I STILL can't get the damn lamps set up in the swamp, so I've pretty much written this off as an unfixable bug in my savegame. Frustrating as hell :rolleyes:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I STILL can't get the damn lamps set up in the swamp, so I've pretty much written this off as an unfixable bug in my savegame. Frustrating as hell :rolleyes:
You can't get the lamps for the swamp or you can't set them in the pond?
Because you have to put them in the bottom right part of the town near the pond/lake.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
You can get the lamps when tou are in the swamp with the little elf lady (can't remember her name) and by putting them during the night in the pond in town you can go on a date with her.
Oh wow, I missed this quest too. I don't think that it is in any of the guides in the OP.

Thanks for the tip.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
You can't get the lamps for the swamp or you can't set them in the pond?
Because you have to put them in the bottom right part of the town near the pond/lake.
My mistake. I can't set them up in the pond area. I've already done the swamp quest and collected them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you talk with Caleah after your little venture into the swamp?
the player needs to get the idea of cheering her up after that trip.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Did you talk with Caleah after your little venture into the swamp?
the player needs to get the idea of cheering her up after that trip.
I had this bug too... apparently after the MC talked about cheering her up and then dropped her off at the temple, I moved onto other things hoping I would find a use for he lamps along the way ... somehow I missed the window of opportunity to put the lamps up and now It has no trigger for it in the south east part of weirdwood. I found out about the quest in this thread here too.

Oh wow, I missed this quest too. I don't think that it is in any of the guides in the OP.
Thanks for the tip.
yeah this quest is not in the Walkthrough and also the walkthrough mistakenly asks you to use fertility potions with the vampires instead of energy potions to fuck all 3 of them.

The test version for 1.60 seems to be available.
Is there a kind user willing to share it here?
Just need to be patient and wait for one of our kind friends to post the link here.
Can you walk me though anyone ?? I do wayfarer and no sex happens
You need to have used the decensor patch from the OP before you can view any incest content in this game.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes