Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone help me. I tried reading be walkthrough and I can't solve my issue. I accidentally used the bigger Penis position on the giant women with the wolves when I should have used it on the mission to return the merchants supplies. I read the guide and returned the puppies to the giant women and she never taught me how to make the option for more enlarged potions.

I am at a loss here also while I'm here I paid the carpenter to make me an alchemy room in my house and it just never showed up.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, but I can't find a v2.06 mod, if I play without mods, using the original www folder, can I still continue my game and do the Vampire quest too?
Once the mod has got your game, you can't fix it. You'll have to start over, or from an old save before things went haywire on you. But...

If you want to cheat (like I do) I don't think you need a mod. If you're worried about dying in combat, a simple save editor can be used to increase your HP, MHP and DEF scores, making you very, very hard to kill. Then, since you can beat most things in combat, you can rack up coin with goblin's ears, and grind on gathering resources without fear of dying. Kill bears! KILL ALL THE BEARS! Sell stuff at the store. You'll get money, items, and experience pretty easily and quickly. From there, ALL the quests will get nice and simple for you.

Reactions: wolvesaber

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can someone help me. I tried reading be walkthrough and I can't solve my issue. I accidentally used the bigger Penis position on the giant women with the wolves when I should have used it on the mission to return the merchants supplies. I read the guide and returned the puppies to the giant women and she never taught me how to make the option for more enlarged potions.

I am at a loss here also while I'm here I paid the carpenter to make me an alchemy room in my house and it just never showed up.
Continue Ziva's quest (witch) she will ask to help get a chalice. She then teaches sex potions with said chalice. Ask her about penis enlargement & it is added to the chalice .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Someone pls?
As far as I'm aware no. There is no content you can lose. The "Failed Missions" section dosnt seem to be active for now. I am aware that doing certain things can f*** you're game. Getting Frida preg before she likes you, not ficing her lock before bringing her sister to help with the birth ect...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Continue Ziva's quest (witch) she will ask to help get a chalice. She then teaches sex potions with said chalice. Ask her about penis enlargement & it is added to the chalice .
LAst time I checked that required you to have finished the tailors Quest though as he only than reveals that it's a potion of Quetesh.
If you break Questlines there are several places that you can lock yourself out of content.
This is one of them, another is failing to convince Frida to give you a puppy for Mia and stealing from Vixenatrix

jokuur

May 23, 2019
the recipes ought to be seperatly in your inventory, click on it and you and you can read them
thats why i made screenshot cus i dont have recepies i got all quest finished and i didnt get recepies for normal fertility and bareness potions at what point do we get those?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
LAst time I checked that required you to have finished the tailors Quest though as he only than reveals that it's a potion of Quetesh.
If you break Questlines there are several places that you can lock yourself out of content.
This is one of them, another is failing to convince Frida to give you a puppy for Mia and stealing from Vixenatrix
Nope I have done the quest without that. As long as you have tried to f*** Frida & have access to the Chalice you can ask about a potion.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i finished quest with oksana
there is something written in walkthru that i can invite her to bath together but i got not a single chance to do so after we resque innkeeper we head back to the inn and she tellswe need to wash, then she is heading up and i can only peek on her thru keylockat what point can i invite her to bath together? View attachment 768630
You cant invite her to have a bath with you. Peek on her & go to you're room, click on the bath & duringbthe scene tell her to come in. She will stand there talking with you & MC stands to flash her "what shes missing" making her run off to pray.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
You cant invite her to have a bath with you. Peek on her & go to you're room, click on the bath & duringbthe scene tell her to come in. She will stand there talking with you & MC stands to flash her "what shes missing" making her run off to pray.
thank you i missed it cus there was no star shining on bathub
do u perhaps know how to get hilde frida threesome?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, I've done that before. Tried all 3 of the fonts and it's still black. The only conclusion I can make is I don't have something installed, this happens with some other RPGM game quest logs too but it doesn't for others so who knows.
Did you ever find a fix for this problem? I have it too with names in Fallen Makina.

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Use this. But work backwards from the wall. It is easier that way.
View attachment 767977
Use this. But work backwards from the wall. It is easier that way.
View attachment 767977
Thank you
Daughter incest is unlocked for Erevi's Daughter & Goblin Daughter.

Erevi's Daughter cannot have sex with u without it & Shakala (goblin) wont birth her daughter at all so if you want that content then u need the decensor.
How can you tell if the decensor patch is activated when i installed it put me back to beginng of game is this correct.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thank you i missed it cus there was no star shining on bathub
do u perhaps know how to get hilde frida threesome?
That's not in the game. You can f*** Frida. You can f*** Hilde but no threesome. No idea if he plans to add that later but for now... nope.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes