Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to lose the election and have Roderick have sex with Victoria? This has the ntr tag after all ad he made it clear he wants her.
Not as far as I'm aware. Not that many people would want to see it either. All the ntr content as far as I'm aware is contained in 4-5 scenes and all of them avoidable. Initial Mia encounter, Shakala wedding, Mia x werewolf scene, Caleah first encounter and Gwynneth x Roderick if you refuse to interfere.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
can someone help me? in the "quest delivery boy" there is a statement to the walkthrough that there is an option where I can fuck all 3 of them but when I got the scene I only fuck one and the mc said that he can't go on anymore. I tried drinking the fertility potion beforehand but its still the same :\

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
can someone help me? in the "quest delivery boy" there is a statement to the walkthrough that there is an option where I can fuck all 3 of them but when I got the scene I only fuck one and the mc said that he can't go on anymore. I tried drinking the fertility potion beforehand but its still the same :\
what you need is energy potions

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ohh ok ok the walkthrough says that its fertility potion that I need, thank you!
It was in the past, but Tinkerer changed it to energy potions at one point while the walkthrough wasn't updated since before
This game needs more NTR, seems like that virgin warrior will have some ntr.
You are entitled to your opinion... me on the other hand am more than content that the NTR based content is limited and avoidable.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
This game needs more NTR, seems like that virgin warrior will have some ntr.
I really don't get why so many people talk about NTR, when a) the game already has some b) there are other games that are way more focused around it c) the last time Tinkerer put in NTR which wasn't avoidable, people got pissed off enough for him to patch it later with a full disclaimer.

Reactions: Dvvalin

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not as far as I'm aware. Not that many people would want to see it either. All the ntr content as far as I'm aware is contained in 4-5 scenes and all of them avoidable. Initial Mia encounter, Shakala wedding, Mia x werewolf scene, Caleah first encounter and Gwynneth x Roderick if you refuse to interfere.
You forgot the one unavoidable "ntr" scene which is Grug + Ziva ceremony 3some.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I need help again lmao, the scene where Erevi's daughter suggested to go bath at the waterfall, the scene where the MC gets aroused by her daughter doesn't show up and also the scene where I got to the town and sleep together can someone help me?

darkseid434

Jul 31, 2020
I need help again lmao, the scene where Erevi's daughter suggested to go bath at the waterfall, the scene where the MC gets aroused by her daughter doesn't show up and also the scene where I got to the town and sleep together can someone help me?
Have u got decensor patch?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Can't seem to interact with Frida, all she asks is whether I brough something good for her, door to her bed is locked and can't progress of Mia's lost poppy quest.
Any clue why?

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
I really don't get why so many people talk about NTR, when a) the game already has some b) there are other games that are way more focused around it c) the last time Tinkerer put in NTR which wasn't avoidable, people got pissed off enough for him to patch it later with a full disclaimer.
I am pretty sure he is going to add it anyway... I don't get it why people hates it in this one as you are knocking out all the women's without a fear of losing them, it kind of takes that rush element from it, also this game has unavoidable ntr and he didn't removed it in any update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't seem to interact with Frida, all she asks is whether I brough something good for her, door to her bed is locked and can't progress of Mia's lost poppy quest.
Any clue why?
did you try the tailor?
sounds like you are trapped in the quest where Frida is bored with your sexlive and wants you to find something to spice it up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I do have a bit of a problem. When I try to warn the Vampires in the new witch hunter quest I go to their tomb thingy and click on the door but it always just says "I should let the Misstresses have their beauty sleep". What am I doing wrong?
wrong time of the day... try when they are actually awake and walk outside

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
did you try the tailor?
sounds like you are trapped in the quest where Frida is bored with your sexlive and wants you to find something to spice it up
I had already bought all dresses previously but I still tried talking to him anyway, found out he's selling potions but no avail.
Forgot to mention Frida is pregnant so that might be it I guess, which is kinda dumb if true.

DarkLord174

May 6, 2020
I seem to have a problem with the Vampire quest, whenever I go and see them at the graveyard during night, I get the cutscene where MC agrees to deliver sacrifices. But after the cutscene, MC is outside the gates of the graveyard, at crossroads. And when I bring a captured human into the graveyard, cutscene starts again. I tried leaving the sacrifices during day, but when I returned at night, the first cutscene starts again. Is this a bug? Can anyone help me? btw, I'm using Lain's mod v2.01.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes