DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Excuse me
How is the mission accomplished
1- Quality Time with Maghda.
2- Domestic Issues.
1) speak with Caleah (swamp elf) about traps. Ask her & other elves to be bait. Talk to edgar for costume. Get wig from shop keeper. Set up trap & run from the horny ogre.

2) after giving her the oriental outfit go check on the bat breeder. Must have the stocks looking sex frane & decensor patch.

Reactions: happy395

Sampurn

May 18, 2019
So I was kinda re doing the game (since I lost my saves -_-) but for some reason I am stuck with the vampires. The scene where I go and meet then for the first time keeps on repeating itself again and again when I enter the burial grounds. (I am trying to bring them food).
If I leave the "capture" in the day time, it works fine. I have even tried leaving all the 3 captures in the day time. It does work, and I dont die but then when I visit them at night, the quest resets and the same old scene starts playing.
Is there a solution to it ?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So I was kinda re doing the game (since I lost my saves -_-) but for some reason I am stuck with the vampires. The scene where I go and meet then for the first time keeps on repeating itself again and again when I enter the burial grounds. (I am trying to bring them food).
If I leave the "capture" in the day time, it works fine. I have even tried leaving all the 3 captures in the day time. It does work, and I dont die but then when I visit them at night, the quest resets and the same old scene starts playing.
Is there a solution to it ?
let me guess... are you using the mod?

Reactions: thwartme

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
at least pull the save to the main game save point an play it there.. you can put it back when you are through that part of the game

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I understand that the author no longer wants to end the game? If I'm not mistaken, he said that last December he would complete it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understand that the author no longer wants to end the game? If I'm not mistaken, he said that last December he would complete it.
Not sure what you are reffering to... if you mean that he intends to make this game until it's completion (when ever that is) you are correct, if you thought he'd just label it completed and move on you are mistaken (which is a good thing in my book)

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Not sure what you are reffering to... if you mean that he intends to make this game until it's completion (when ever that is) you are correct, if you thought he'd just label it completed and move on you are mistaken (which is a good thing in my book)
He said last year in early summer that he wants to finish in December. Now soon it will already be December of this year and he is not going to finish this year either.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes