May 28, 2019
How to get quests the following
1- The Witch Hunter
2- A Dress for a Lady
3- Find the Innkeeper
4- Further Investigations

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
you still have delivery boy an being a family man quest befor anything else.. once the delivery boy is done one of thy vampires wants a new dress in turn that is when thy witch hunter comes to town. i'm not sure how many days befor one of the vamps wants a dress but keep bringing them food.. rotate with each for sex. like the black haired first in line. red second an so forth then put red in front till you have all three .

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you still have delivery boy an being a family man quest befor anything else.. once the delivery boy is done one of thy vampires wants a new dress in turn that is when thy witch hunter comes to town. i'm not sure how many days befor one of the vamps wants a dress but keep bringing them food.. rotate with each for sex. like the black haired first in line. red second an so forth then put red in front till you have all three .
Actualy u have 3some with vampires after Delivery Boy, Witch Hunter shows up 5 days later, then after warning the vampires, Zsofia will ask for a dress.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
any video guides for the temple trial? the pictoral guide makes little sense to me and its already hella laggy <,<

the stink one below the cenetary with the mist and the lunar orb

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you mean the graveyard moonshine riddle?
use the search function than... someone uploaded a combination of screenshots that show the detailed path

Reactions: Bobzx

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to actually do the arrow mini game with the bat breeder? I tried using the arrow keys but it didn't look like it was doing anything.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
80 to 90% of the renders are from daz some times they cross daz with unity or what ever engine they use for animations.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes