Sep 25, 2017
Why do I feel there will be a war.... Quetesian will join erevy along with venomina and vexenatrix...to defeat some guy causing a mutual problem... MC will end up being a powerful Overlord with a billion kids from various species...demons, goblins, vampires, orcs, giants, humans... you name it...all at his disposal...not to mention he has a pet now...that creepy gargoyle looking thing...

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
well the goblins / demons / witch factions don't know that the mc is working with each other. i bet it's gonna be a little mess with those three coming together..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
well the goblins / demons / witch factions don't know that the mc is working with each other. i bet it's gonna be a little mess with those three coming together..
Well the way I see it Erevi is the leader of the Nergalites (serve Nergal) & the Goblins are actualy a servant race to Nergal (he was the god that sent them to attack in the Goblin War) so those two sides will most likely be A-Okay working together.

The Qeteshians, leader by Ziva, all serve Qetesh. So far she has the lowest in faction aide; having a couple of acolytes (young girls with little war knowlage), a recently sober veteran of said Goblin War, some town guards & a horny giant (IMO Grug will most likely be a HUGE help willif war breaks out).

Erevi on the other hand has a Succubus daughter currently pregnant with Nergal's Champion, an ogre henchman (Bolon) & Venomina has pledge her spider children to the course... not to mention to possible but also likleyballiance that can be made with the Nergal worshipping goblins.

I think in the next few updates the Qeteshians need tome love lol.

Jul 17, 2018
Who is the black skimpy dress for? I already gave clothes to the vampire girl and the spider girl, but I still have one more dress. I thought it would be for the bat breeder, but it doesn't give me an option to give it to her.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.06
Size : 3,00GB
Content inside the folder.
1 exe file
1 www folder and a save folder. :illuminati:
Only with an Exe file and a www / save folder.
Okay, the game is yours and you can download it the way you want.
It is the 2nd time that I download this game, because you told me that in the next update that is this one I would release the www / data files with the map where the texts are for me to translate.
But it was the last time I lost time with this game, I went down in hopes of its promise, and I was wrong.
You don't even have to answer this, because this game never goes down in my life.
We want to help in some way to support with a translation well done without receiving the minimum of confidence is very difficult.
Success in your game and be happy.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Any idea how far out the next update is? Was the last one spider-girl or did we get another since.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Does the cheat mod still work with the current version? i kinda lost all my save files and early game grind is draining my soul

Sep 25, 2017
Does the cheat mod still work with the current version? i kinda lost all my save files and early game grind is draining my soul
If grinding is your only problem I suggest you try savefileeditor...it's an online software that helps you change your variables in the save file....like change money...mc battle level... almost all variables including relationship points...try it.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes