4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It is the one south of the main village, it is in the center of the eggs where if you pick them you will spawn the spider queen. You can't miss it
How many times do a need to fight her, because i have fight with recently but nothing happening...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With all the variations (a halfling, an elf, 3-4 goblins, 3 vampires, 2 giantesses, 2 demon women(?), a spider-girl, dragon-girl, a bat breeder and multiple human women,...any chance of a mermaid girl?

Any I'm forgetting?

Great game. I've had tons of fun.
Tinkerer mentioned an interest to add one at some point... the Cow girl/Hostaurus girl has also been mentioned
How many times do a need to fight her, because i have fight with recently but nothing happening...
If you already recovered the red egg from the cave behind the spider queen you need to advance with Erevi's Quest further by investigating the disappearance of a Cult of the God of death

Reactions: CadamWarlock

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Guys im having trouble with shakala giving birth to a baby girl i cant trigger this event.... get her pregnant a lot of times... but the girl never comes... someone can help me? i already do all the quests ....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys im having trouble with shakala giving birth to a baby girl i cant trigger this event.... get her pregnant a lot of times... but the girl never comes... someone can help me? i already do all the quests ....
Work on all quest and just keep playing it will trigger sometime, for me it was the 3rd or 4th time she was pregnant.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
do you have the decensor patch?

Reactions: a1fox3

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
IIRC, that was a fetch quest, you need to pick up something, not trying to win against bosses. You keep going deeper and get into a chamber. You should pick up something here:

Reactions: 4Finger

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
BORING.... I'm finish with this version....
I have a little idea about Frida & Heidi... Say that the sister comes to visit & they both sit talking and also drink some alcohol... It ends with both sisters getting too much in themselves, so the sister has to sleep over in a guest room. During the night, Mc get horny and remember Heidi sleeps in the guestroom, so he sneaks into the guest room up in the bed to the sister, who is completely knocked out. Mc start to fuck the sister & when it's time, Mc of course comes inside the sister, which makes her pregnant.... This was one thing I just came up with, because in the camp where the sister lives, Mc can only comes on her breasts...
Good Or Bad Idea??????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
BORING.... I'm finish with this version....
I have a little idea about Frida & Heidi... Say that the sister comes to visit & they both sit talking and also drink some alcohol... It ends with both sisters getting too much in themselves, so the sister has to sleep over in a guest room. During the night, Mc get horny and remember Heidi sleeps in the guestroom, so he sneaks into the guest room up in the bed to the sister, who is completely knocked out. Mc start to fuck the sister & when it's time, Mc of course comes inside the sister, which makes her pregnant.... This was one thing I just came up with, because in the camp where the sister lives, Mc can only comes on her breasts...
Good Or Bad Idea??????
You can cum in her at the camp you just need to beat the giants at rock lifting first.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes