Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Each girl I do 3 times before moving on to the next one, takes a few potions but you can get more than 3 pregnant per day.
so... you're doing each girl for a total of 3 hours, adding to that 2 hours from movng maps... by the time you're done with your rounds it's a new day...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so... you're doing each girl for a total of 3 hours, adding to that 2 hours from movng maps... by the time you're done with your rounds it's a new day...
Actualy now that u mention it... theres not enough time in one day to have sex with that many women 3 times each, including travel time of 2hs between maps :unsure:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
From where I get this potion
You can create it once you have the ability to make potions....aka helping the witch and finishing the temple quests (*Least I think that is when you get them as it was after I finished those quests that I noticed the recipe was availible) Need gator carcuss, sacred water and I think it says bear skin (*cant really read the last one as its blocked by the selection menu at the potions table in the village home and I am unable to find it in the walktrhoughs)

Reactions: a1fox3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can create it once you have the ability to make potions....aka helping the witch and finishing the temple quests (*Least I think that is when you get them as it was after I finished those quests that I noticed the recipe was availible) Need gator carcuss, sacred water and I think it says bear skin (*cant really read the last one as its blocked by the selection menu at the potions table in the village home and I am unable to find it in the walktrhoughs)
It's a Bear Claw... but close enough

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Actualy now that u mention it... theres not enough time in one day to have sex with that many women 3 times each, including travel time of 2hs between maps :unsure:
If you use the travel stone then you don't lose the time for travel.

Last edited:

Zheromer

Jun 6, 2018
Any idea why I am not getting the "man cave" questline to start? Belive i need that to get Niger Arcana done, but i cant seem to get it to start at all.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you use the travel stone then you don't lose the time for travel.
Yeah but even then depending on you're path you will still have to waste 2, mabey 4 or 6 hours to reach some of the girls.

I tried a girl run a few times. The time of day will also affect it as some girls go to bed (with no sex option) or lock themselves in at night. Not saying you're lying or anything, just want to know what path u took?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Any idea why I am not getting the "man cave" questline to start? Belive i need that to get Niger Arcana done, but i cant seem to get it to start at all.
You must raise the bat breeder up first and just keep working on other quest and it should pop soon.
Make sure you get "domestic issues" done first or "man cave" will block it.

Reactions: Zheromer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You have to get full affection with the bat breeder. Buy better sleeping querters in you're room (desk) & start paying for better rations. Then win the orgasm mini-game enough times to make her affectionate (she will ho from sitting in the corner, to standing in the corner, to standing at the gate) keep it up a few more times & when u put her in the cage MC should initiate the quest himself. And do Domestic Issues first cos a bug courses the quest to be undoable if u complete Man Cave before it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From where I get this potion
You can start making potions after you talk to Ziva the 2nd time after completing "The Witch". But you can only get Gater Carcuses from the Marshlands.

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes