AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There are even more characters to introduce too. Like the main character's mother and sister who I am looking forward the most to meeting. Honestly I am happy with all the characters getting the attention they deserve finally and I hope the characters that have already been introduced get their finished content before new characters are introduced, no matter how much I wish to meet the mother and sister. Heh, I seem to contradict myself with this but I am fine with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
There are even more characters to introduce too. Like the main character's mother and sister who I am looking forward the most to meeting. Honestly I am happy with all the characters getting the attention they deserve finally and I hope the characters that have already been introduced get their finished content before new characters are introduced, no matter how much I was to meet the mother and sister. Heh, I seem to contradict myself with this but I am fine with it.
I personally cant wait to finally see Vixenatrix fianlly give birth to our dragon babies)

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
I am in the mayor election part of the game and I seem to have run across a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the second is that the general goods store owner won't give you her vote. you can ask her to but no further dialogue occurs.

has anyone else come across this and figured out a way around it to at least get the vote so i can progress?

Reactions: kemik765

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also interesting o know what gonna happen with her husband. Like with other one sudden geart attack or something else. Because I really dont want to share such sexy busty milf with this guy
Mabey hes a cuck?

In the image she looks like shes trying to seduce him & hes more interested in what's on the table... might be drugs of some kind?

I reckon she will end up turning to the MC because her husband isnt showing her the interest she deserves.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
dragons are matriarcal.so the chance of a girl is 99.9%
I've noticed the more monsterous a girl is the more lickley she is to 1 have never ending births & 2 give birth to at least one special daughter. So far the only exception is Rosy (once he removes her cap).

I reckon Vixenatrix will repeatedly birth male dragonlings (if Tink is worried about space then have ot they leave once they mature) & will birth a DragonDaughter.

(That comment about the twin dragons reminds me of a though I had. If Tink ever decides to add fairfolk, the fae triplets lol ;) )

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'm actually not a big fan of these 3D CG hentai games, but this one really was pretty fun.
Can't wait for more updates and more chances to make children :p
Especially more Oksana. Really liked corrupting that girl.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I did some quick save observation to find out, how long it takes for Rosy to lose affection, if you don't sleep a her home after she has your children and it seems to be 5 days like with the other girls, who can lose affection that way. I mostly looked for that myself, cause I like it, when all the women are happy, but I thought others might wanna know as well.

Btw. it also seems that Mia starts losing affection after 5 days as well and not 4 days, as it said in the walkthrough. Maybe it was just changed in a later updated or either me or the author of the walkthrough miscounted.

So I guess, you can keep everyone happy, if you make a sleep rotation between the homes of Mia, Frida, Rosy and Victoria (or you could just awe everyone, but Rosy, who can't be awed yet :p )
I don't think that the other girls lose affection over time yet, except Venomina, who you need to feed some meat once in a while.

P.S. No idea about Maghda though. Didn't really feel like pursuing her :')

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I guess, you can keep everyone happy, if you make a sleep rotation between the homes of Mia, Frida, Rosy and Victoria (or you could just awe everyone, but Rosy, who can't be awed yet :p )
I don't think that the other girls lose affection over time yet, except Venomina, who you need to feed some meat once in a while.

P.S. No idea about Maghda though. Didn't really feel like pursuing her :')
That is until Beth & Jenny get thrown into the mix lol. Gonna get harder to keep them all happy.

Also right now Maghda dosent get annoyed with you.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
I think I may have found a bug, after accepting the "Maternity wear" quest from Erevi she just won't talk to me anymore, no matter what I do.
I had already bought the clothes but I still went back to the taylor to see if he had more but nothing.
Any advice?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Some of you talked about the mc doing it with his mother & sister. A few of you mentioned that Quatesh could be his mother & if that's so, what if his sister happens to be his half-sister by Nergal?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Some of you talked about the mc doing it with his mother & sister. A few of you mentioned that Quatesh could be his mother & if that's so, what if his sister happens to be his half-sister by Nergal?
This is all speculation right now. Tink has mentioned he plans to add MC's mother & sister to the game in a later Update. Someone mentioned a "what if..." about Qetesh being the mum. But could be interesting non the less.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I kinda hate to be the one to heap on the criticism, but is this update going to end up once again being a measly amount of content, while releasing with the same timeframe as a regular one?

This is the Oksana update all over again, we get 2-3 quests and a tidbit of new content, then are left to endlessly speculate about the content that will not come for another year at this rate. Like, does anyone else remember when updates used to introduce a new chunk of the map, 6-8 quests spread out over multiple characters, and new ways to get resources, or other small improvements, all in one? They took about the same amount of time to develop as this did.

I have basically 0 insight into what Tinkerer is focused on right now, and why it is taking him so ungodly long to put out content, but it just seems like his efficiency is dropping for some reason, even as the quality is not. Maybe it's all that fuckery with animations and views, which didn't really mean squat to me, since the scenes were already good enough.

P.S. Before people start bitching at me, I'm not saying that he isn't doing amazing work as always, but I am wondering why are we still hyping the shit out of every potential new girl, when over the last 3 updates, we got the content equivalent to 1.5 old updates. Seriously.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok, I kinda hate to be the one to heap on the criticism, but is this update going to end up once again being a measly amount of content, while releasing with the same timeframe as a regular one?

This is the Oksana update all over again, we get 2-3 quests and a tidbit of new content, then are left to endlessly speculate about the content that will not come for another year at this rate. Like, does anyone else remember when updates used to introduce a new chunk of the map, 6-8 quests spread out over multiple characters, and new ways to get resources, or other small improvements, all in one? They took about the same amount of time to develop as this did.

I have basically 0 insight into what Tinkerer is focused on right now, and why it is taking him so ungodly long to put out content, but it just seems like his efficiency is dropping for some reason, even as the quality is not. Maybe it's all that fuckery with animations and views, which didn't really mean squat to me, since the scenes were already good enough.

P.S. Before people start bitching at me, I'm not saying that he isn't doing amazing work as always, but I am wondering why are we still hyping the shit out of every potential new girl, when over the last 3 updates, we got the content equivalent to 1.5 old updates. Seriously.
Well he has decided to try and focus on the existing girls & bring them all to the same place (can get preg & give birth), with the exception (?) of Jenny, but she has always been in the game & many have asked for he for a long time now. I think he plans to focus on the main quest once all girls have been updated. After that he may also work on adding new girls to the game as well, but as side content outside of the existing girls.

The vampire Update was a very taxing affair for him & he apparently nearly quite over it. Hes doing these smaller updates to help get himself back into the joy he once felt &, since Rosy he has now apparently found that spark. He was struggling with Beth when he had an idea fro Jenny.

Hopfully these smaller, less draining updates will get back to his original joy & he can layer start doing the big updates again. (y)

Reactions: Iblis2150
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes