Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well he has decided to try and focus on the existing girls & bring them all to the same place (can get preg & give birth), with the exception (?) of Jenny, but she has always been in the game & many have asked for he for a long time now. I think he plans to focus on the main quest once all girls have been updated. After that he may also work on adding new girls to the game as well, but as side content outside of the existing girls.

The vampire Update was a very taxing affair for him & he apparently nearly quite over it. Hes doing these smaller updates to help get himself back into the joy he once felt &, since Rosy he has now apparently found that spark. He was struggling with Beth when he had an idea fro Jenny.

Hopfully these smaller, less draining updates will get back to his original joy & he can layer start doing the big updates again. (y)
The vampire update involved a lot of stuff that wasn't necessary imo. The blood system, the extra animations and views, that seemed to take up a lot of effort that could've been spent elsewhere. And he probably stressed himself out so much because of how much he tried to stuff in there.
If he switches to small updates, but they come out more often, I'm completely fine with it. Unfortunately the only example I've got of a recent small update aside from this one is the half-cooked Oksana update.

Reactions: User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The vampire update involved a lot of stuff that wasn't necessary imo. The blood system, the extra animations and views, that seemed to take up a lot of effort that could've been spent elsewhere. And he probably stressed himself out so much because of how much he tried to stuff in there.
If he switches to small updates, but they come out more often, I'm completely fine with it. Unfortunately the only example I've got of a recent small update aside from this one is the half-cooked Oksana update.
The vampire Update was split into two parts, the "half-cooked Oksana" update was Part-2 of that & he will most likely bring her back when he works on the Temple (I have a strong feeling she will be joining the qeteshians). The Blood Potions have been added to help with the affection drop girls get when MC is gone for too long. Victoria, Mia, Frida & Rosy all start to get upset after 5 days of absence. This will become more difficult to control as we get Beth & Jenny. The Blood Potions will be very useful for future updates. But honestly that was a small part of the stress really. The vampire Update was just so big in general & he was stressing himself trying to get it out by the deadline he promised to the patreons. Thing is he will most likely create bigger updates further down the line but for now hes just getting back into the flow of things with these smaller ones. The game is getting bigger with every Update. I'm not saying hes some saint that we have to ass kiss but I can understand his struggles (to an extent, I'm trying to create a TTRPG myself, no coding but lots of numbers lol).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
God dang Jenny looks incredibly hot (as expected). Now I'm even more excited for the next update and I don't have a problem with Peasant's Quest being a never ending story at all. I mean there's basically unlimited amounts of potential with new women, new regions and new quests to do. Tinkerer shouldn't see this as a bad thing really as people are still happy to support his work.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
God dang Jenny looks incredibly hot (as expected). Now I'm even more excited for the next update and I don't have a problem with Peasant's Quest being a never ending story at all. I mean there's basically unlimited amounts of potential with new women, new regions and new quests to do. Tinkerer shouldn't see this as a bad thing really as people are still happy to support his work.
Yeah really. As soon as the base game/main story line is done, he can just keep adding stuff, forever long it's fun to do :p

Reactions: DomWolf

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I've bought all the clothes from the shop before I had the quest that I have to buy a dress for Everi and it got stuck.
Can I progress the quest somehow for example with a console command?
When I click on her nothing happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've bought all the clothes from the shop before I had the quest that I have to buy a dress for Everi and it got stuck.
Can I progress the quest somehow for example with a console command?
When I click on her nothing happens.
You may not have done everything you needed to do, work on other quest for now and see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't see the Erevi's daughter scenes ... Help?
There are a few of them so which one?
For me they were straight up and easy to get just took a little time for them to trigger.

For both incest girls to have scene with you need the decensored patch.

I also do not considered the succubus as a daughter since its a demon or devil created creature.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
There are a few of them so which one?
For me they were straight up and easy to get just took a little time for them to trigger.

For both incest girls to have scene with you need the decensored patch.

I also do not considered the succubus as a daughter since its a demon or devil created creature.
do you have the decensor patch?
Have you got decensor patch? Its necessary.
I forget the patch! ty

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
You may not have done everything you needed to do, work on other quest for now and see what happens.
I'm afraid it's not the case since I was doing quests with an order like in the walkthrough.
So unfortunately unless its outdated it has to be a bug.

btw. If I dont do this quest (Maternity Wear) do I only lose out on some scenes or it will block me with other quests/story later on?
I've checked prerequisites in the provided walkthroughs of other quests and didnt see it but I just want to make sure.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm afraid it's not the case since I was doing quests with an order like in the walkthrough.

btw. If I dont do this quest (Maternity Wear) do I only lose out on some scenes or it will block me with other quests/story later on?
I've checked prerequisites in the provided walkthroughs of other quests and didnt see it but I just want to make sure.
I have no idea on that.
I did not follow the walkthrough but followed the in game hints to play.

I will only open a walkthrough if I can not figure it out myself.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
²

U have to complete the maternity wear mission called "Shopping" in game.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes