Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i don't know..
is it because i bought new clothes before taking the quest?
Look at the quest info and make sure that you have done everything else in the quest. If its the 'date' then you need to gather everything else before you can give her the dress. It should not matter that you bought it ahead of time, i did that with a lot of the outfits and had little issues other than the date quest

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just in case someone was still in doubt that Jenny could become the new most favorite WAIFU :love: :cool:
Also interesting o know what gonna happen with her husband. Like with other one sudden geart attack or something else. Because I really dont want to share such sexy busty milf with this guy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also interesting o know what gonna happen with her husband. Like with other one sudden geart attack or something else. Because I really dont want to share such sexy busty milf with this guy
Given the dolt look this guy has he either gets himself killed by Bandits/Goblins or is actually an always drunken/high and impotent dude

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
What are the chances that a ghoul will be 1 of the monstergirls in the game?
Tinkerer had one planned but decided against it
Just in case someone was still in doubt that Jenny could become the new most favorite WAIFU :love: :cool:
till someone even better shows up
Whos is this sexy milf I cant wait for mc gonna take her and impregnate?
that's Jenny the shopkeeper, and her tragic story is that she wants to be a mother, but somehow she and her husband are uncapable of making it happen

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Given the dolt look this guy has he either gets himself killed by Bandits/Goblins or is actually an always drunken/high and impotent dude
I refer first variant personally. Because one thing that she gonna become completely yours and another one that she is still with another ugly guy. So better if something happen with him or if somebody dont like killing just simple divorce and thats all)
Also somebody know in next update gonna be some new sexy lingerie for Rosy. Because for completely every girl receive some new sexy dresses or lingeire but in new update there was nothing for her So I hope author gonna change that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also somebody know in next update gonna be some new sexy lingerie for Rosy. Because for completely every girl receive some new sexy dresses or lingeire but in new update there was nothing for her So I hope author gonna change that
but she got the ribbon outfit in the last Update... considering that you payed 1000 G for the Upgrade of her backery getting the new dress for free seems fair

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
but she got the ribbon outfit in the last Update... considering that you payed 1000 G for the Upgrade of her backery getting the new dress for free seems fair
But its not outfit or lingerie. yes it looks sexy but still its not the same. Every time we receiving new outfit from guys in clothes shop but not this time

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But its not outfit or lingerie. yes it looks sexy but still its not the same. Every time we receiving new outfit from guys in clothes shop but not this time
Well several characters had to wait for several Updates... take a look at the Vampires, they had been around for a year before they got some Updates to their wardrobe
Rosy got a new contraption to make up for that too

Reactions: DomWolf
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes