DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I'm currently completing the quest in which I have to get Frida's sister to give Frida a birth but I apparently forgot to complete the lock question with Frida. Now when I take Frida's sister to Frida's home I can't open her bedroom and can't either leave the house. Have I screwed up completely or is there something I could do to save Frida's storyline?
God to the glowing thing in the lower right area inside her house & choose Complete Padlock quest to bypass

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Screen goes black and stays that way for me with the HUD stuff still there after i kill the Orc boss taking back the temple for the priestess. Any fix?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs (v2.11): MEGA

Compiled zip (v2.11)(3.99GB): MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you share the High Res CGs from v2.22, please?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do i need to redownload the whole game for every patch ?
If you mean for every Update... than yes.
Makeing patches have a high risk of errors as people that might have missed an Update will receive fatal errors... plus grave changes to the engine in the background (like the Goblin Update) can proof fatal even IF you Update the game frequently.
It's normally far easier to just make wholesome Updates like currently done.
Remember Tinkerer is a single Person to develope this game

Reactions: onelifeliveit2

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
couple questions.....
your succubus daughter, did you have to get her sweets way back to start her routine? did everything on the waystones she asked.
how do you progress after you have all the girls knocked up??
how hard is it to get goblin daughters?
I only got Oksana trying on uniform, but I got no bonus scene, what could I have done wrong?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
couple questions.....
your succubus daughter, did you have to get her sweets way back to start her routine? did everything on the waystones she asked.
how do you progress after you have all the girls knocked up??
how hard is it to get goblin daughters?
I only got Oksana trying on uniform, but I got no bonus scene, what could I have done wrong?
I'm gonna answer these as best as I can.

1) No there is no option to give SuccubusDaughter sweets.

2) With the Waystones there should be a scene at the Mountainpass river, sex in you're house (sleep till next day), a special 3some with preg Victoria (kinda hard to get if u u dont know) & make sure u have 500g to give her. If u got no sex scenes then check to see if u have the Discenser Patch. (Sorry wasent quit sure what the question was)

3) Some girls will give birth & have a maxed number (Goblins, Vampires &, technically, Rosy all having infinite). Many girls ether cannot get preg or are currently stuck in preg limbo (it takes 25 days for most women in game to give birth if they can).

4) Not very hard because the % percentile chance goes down each time Shakala gives birth. If shes not doing so then u may need the Decsencer Patch (as mentioned above).

5) 1 did u complete "The Perfect Wife" & get Alice into the Temple BEFORE doing Oksana's quest because u need to have access to the blue training outfit. 2 if u do have the outfit how much did u flirt/perv on Oksana during you're time with her? If u didnt do enough then she will refuse to do wear the blue one.
-Tell her she is hot (first meeting)
-Check out her ass (cematery)
-Try to kiss her (Cematery)
-Spy on her in the bath.
-Tell her to come in while u r in bath.

You'll know it was enough if she kisses u before going to get the purifiers if she didnt then she is still kinda prudish.

The Decesnor Patch allows for the daughter incest content. Hope this helps.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I tried to trigger the quest called Quality time with Maghda but accidentally triggered the Goblin King Quest. Is it still possible to complete Quality time with Maghda quest somehow?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I tried to trigger the quest called Quality time with Maghda but accidentally triggered the Goblin King Quest. Is it still possible to complete Quality time with Maghda quest somehow?
Quality Time With Maghda is triggered when u get Maghda pregnant. The Ogress & goblins have nothing to do with each other so yes. Yes u can.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes