DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I played one download that had chests of free stuff with it, was the decensor patch or another?
That's the CHEAT mode. U can activate that in town. You'll know if u have the patch if the candle on the Mayor's desk is lit.

If not then u need to go into the folder & that's where the patch is I think. Dont quote me tho.

Feb 1, 2018
Peasant Quest v.2.22 got problem. I started from the scratch again and cannot pass the election for 10 votes. it is stuck at 9 votes and cannot get 10th vote the general store sale girl vote. That is a bug need to fix.

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Peasant Quest v.2.22 got problem. I started from the scratch again and cannot pass the election for 10 votes. it is stuck at 9 votes and cannot get 10th vote the general store sale girl vote. That is a bug need to fix.
make sure you have 2.22 I thought I had downloaded 2.22 after following the link here but it turned out to be 2.21. After I updated that bug was gone.

Reactions: onelifeliveit2

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The Linux build depends on gconf which is deprecated and not included on some systems anymore (several games offering Linux downloads have done this recently).
Fortunately in this case you can just extract and use the latest nwjs to run the game it seems, which means there's really no point in separating out a Linux download at all because you can do this to the Windows version.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
You have to get full affection with the bat breeder. Buy better sleeping querters in you're room (desk) & start paying for better rations. Then win the orgasm mini-game enough times to make her affectionate (she will ho from sitting in the corner, to standing in the corner, to standing at the gate) keep it up a few more times & when u put her in the cage MC should initiate the quest himself. And do Domestic Issues first cos a bug courses the quest to be undoable if u complete Man Cave before it.
Should I not start Man Cave quest or just don't complete it to avoid the bug? Right now, I already started Man Cave quest but nowhere near the Domestic Issues.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Ok crazy thoughts, what if Alice's unborn kid becomes Quantesh's champion in the same manner as the dark elf's succubus daughter to Nergal & Beth will be turned into a centaur as she likes horses very much?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Ok crazy thoughts, what if Alice's unborn kid becomes Quantesh's champion in the same manner as the dark elf's succubus daughter to Nergal & Beth will be turned into a centaur as she likes horses very much?
Considering Quantesh supposedly had an affair with a mortal behind Nergals back why not just have her bang mc and have a demigod kid?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I personally think that Ziva should give birth to an angel counterpart to you're Succubus daughter.

Also the goddess is called Qetesh (there is no n or u)

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
At night she is in the courtyard bybthe graves. The area between the main castle & gatehouse.
Thanks...now how do you complete the quest- A Dress for a Lady while at the castle? All I get know is about her and sex.
Also side question I can never seem get the ntr incest scenes with Erevi daughter anymore...was this removed?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I personally think that Ziva should give birth to an angel counterpart to you're Succubus daughter.

Also the goddess is called Qetesh (there is no n or u)
Speaking about the dark elf's succubus daughter, I've got a feeling that she'll birth unlimited demons in the future but this is just a theory. Anyway, don't any of you notice that the mc's daughters have rather puny boobs?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks...now how do you complete the quest- A Dress for a Lady while at the castle? All I get know is about her and sex.
Also side question I can never seem get the ntr incest scenes with Erevi daughter anymore...was this removed?
Dress for a lady (Shopping)
There are 2 outfits you must buy for Erevi the 1st is red lingurie that gives a sex scene. The 2nd is black lingurie that activates the quest "A date with mistress" u must complete that quest as well to finish the "Shopping" quest. I have read a few people seem to be having problems but hopfully this helps.

The Patch
If you are playing the official download u may have to re-instal the patch. Might have been knocked out when u updated the game? Check the Mayor's home. If the candle is lit on the main desk then the patch should be working. If not reinstall.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the dark elf's succubus daughter, I've got a feeling that she'll birth unlimited demons in the future but this is just a theory. Anyway, don't any of you notice that the mc's daughters have rather puny boobs?
Well we know she will birth Nergal's Champion. Would e cool if she starts popping out demons but I'm not sure ether lol.

I've noticed that on average Tink seems to design the size of the womens breasts based around there maturity &/or experience (with some exceptions of course)

Ziva, Victoria, Gwynneth, Jenny, Erevi, Maghda, Frida, Shakala, Seqouia, Hilde, Rosy & Alice are all ether young, but promiscuous or mature & experienced women. Rosy is more reserved but it's obvious she isnt prudish once she is in a relationship.

Girls like Mia, Caleah, Liandra, Oksana & the daughters are all ether young & naive or they are not very old when you measure the actual time frame they aged in. The only exception to this is Liandra who is openly sexual with MC.

It all seems based on a sliding scale of maturity, experience & age. The Succubus & goblin daughter have small breasts because ther elitterly the youngest girls MC can f*** right now. That's my observation anyway.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes