Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
I don't have an option to save at all, as far as I can see. Not even greyed out. Just an autosave option that doesn't work.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't have an option to save at all, as far as I can see. Not even greyed out. Just an autosave option that doesn't work.
What Version of the Game are you Playing?
What Platform are you useing?
Are you useing any Mods?
Where is the game installed?
Did you extract the Game from the Archive before Playing?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is this an answer for me? If yes, than Thx u ;), if not :p
it was for you yea, somehow the Quoting misfired, he is already looking into the issue of not triggering
if you see the ''dead'' goblins that is Dolf already in a trap so somehow its bugging

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am not so sure... this might become something Tinkerer puts towards a Vote... basically it could also work that Cath defeats the Baron without our help and than tries to use her army against us (since the MC killed her allies and is unlikely to simply bend in front of her)... forcing us to openly employ the Goblins in order to stop her... maybe claim her as final price.
Cath seems like a sheming and proud women so I doubt she'd so openly accept us as her superior (society seems to be patriachialy).. putting her in her place by force would likely work better for her... leaves just the Question who would govern the realm... as (an uneducated) Peasant and King of a Monster tribe that defeated human armies the Player is definately not suited for that task... plus the Micro management that people would expect from such a development would be horroundess
Well the way I see it there are 3 possible routes this can take, that I can think of at the top of my head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is this an answer for me? If yes, than Thx u ;), if not :p
Good news, its going to be fixed
(tinkerer also looking in to the Dress for Zsofia what is wrong or can be finished)
bad news is that will be live in the next update, so not instantly

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
(tinkerer also looking in to the Dress for Zsofia what is wrong or can be finished)
I reckon the split in Update courses the game not to register it. I'm sure he can fix it though.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
So, next update will be in 6 Month? :LOL:
How ever, we can not change it now, thank you for the help... Ive enough to do in that game now, to feet all the kids and make more of them...

By the way, is there a way to get the Ponygirl Beth pregnant? I can do what i want with her, nothing happend ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
By the way, is there a way to get the Ponygirl Beth pregnant? I can do what i want with her, nothing happend ;)
Sadly no. She was supposed to be the focus of this next Update but Tink was raking his brain for ideas. In the end he has decided to pursue Jenny the shop Keeper for nex Update. Hopfully Beth will get a some love at some point this year.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
The game has a bug. If you enter the dragon cave, the progress will be reset.
This was introduced in one of the last patches. The problem is that none of the dwarves have the stone anymore and you can't complete the quest again.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The game has a bug. If you enter the dragon cave, the progress will be reset.
This was introduced in one of the last patches. The problem is that none of the dwarves have the stone anymore and you can't complete the quest again.
did you use the mod and corrupted your save?
due that is 99 of th 100 times the case if that is happening

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Sadly no. She was supposed to be the focus of this next Update but Tink was raking his brain for ideas. In the end he has decided to pursue Jenny the shop Keeper for nex Update. Hopfully Beth will get a some love at some point this year.
Thanks, then I can concentrate on other girls first. What a shame, it would have been good-looking children :D

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1) Join The Conspiracy
I feel like Cath was using Roderick as a pawn (probably has other guys wraped around her finger too) & may reach out to MC (letter, abduction ect...) in order to offer him a place in her conspiracy. This may line up with us being in charge of a bandit hideout while we help her topple the Baron. She could be the Baron's daughter or someone related to the late Duke who wants to take the power of the throne for herself. The bandits for her are just a means to an end. (Bandits or Cath or both may try to turn on her/them/eachother afterwards)

2) Working Both Sides
Perhaps you'll get a chance to work both sides. Until the game makes you choose to side with the Baron or with Cath (This is if Cath & the Baron's daughter are not the same person). If you side against Cath then she will be executed or perhaps imprisoned & Baron gives u a reward OR you side with Cath & she takes over. This could be an infiltration task by Cath to get the Baron's trust & the Baron starts give shit to the MC that will make players think "mabey Cath's the bad guy?" Creating the choice.
Honestly that sounds far to sterotypical and boring... let alone that the MC is a terrible actor and lier.

There is another Way this could go that sounds more interesting to me...
Cath attempts her takeover and fails.
All her men are either captured or dead, but the Bandits Roderic had gathered weren't involved in the take over (since he died long before that event)... Cath is on the run and seeks them out in order to employ them for her protection.
The Bandits act up and the Player deals with her as a Bandit Queen... You can get access to her without involving greater forces/powers or expanding this into a realm builder.
Maybe some soldiers hunt her and the MC uses his Goblins to get rid of them (like with those 3 knights) and than put her into his own dungeon

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
and ugly as hell too.
that's a matter of personal taste I'd say... the succubus daugther has far to many fans to simply agree with you.
And currently there are only 2 Daugthers that actually have any scenes
I must agree with Evangeleon. The sucuccus is one of my personal favourites & has a pretty decent fanbase (take away the red skin & horns she is pretty hot).

I also like the Goblin daughter because she reminds me of a chav (hairstyle & piercings) I got a thing for chavs lol (especially with an east end accent)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Honestly that sounds far to sterotypical and boring... let alone that the MC is a terrible actor and lier.

There is another Way this could go that sounds more interesting to me...
Cath attempts her takeover and fails.
All her men are either captured or dead, but the Bandits Roderic had gathered weren't involved in the take over (since he died long before that event)... Cath is on the run and seeks them out in order to employ them for her protection.
The Bandits act up and the Player deals with her as a Bandit Queen... You can get access to her without involving greater forces/powers or expanding this into a realm builder.
Maybe some soldiers hunt her and the MC uses his Goblins to get rid of them (like with those 3 knights) and than put her into his own dungeon
Those ideas are pretty good. I was just popping up some possible ones I could think of the top of my head. I looked all these ideas lol

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Try this save, it should be just when the vampire stuff would start (only the newer content of rosy isnt done either)
Thanks! I'm having a really weird glitch where night is not activating. The sound file is, but it's still literally daylight on screen.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes