BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone tell me how to complete the waystone part 2 quest? I've already checked with the walkthrough and got all 5 waystones plus the one in the temple but it's still showing light up the 6 waystones. There is one in the goblin village that i haven't light up but SD refuses to go in the village preferring to stay on the road also where are the scenes with SD? I still haven't encountered a single scene with SD... someone please look into this

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to lit certain way stones... not all waystones available count for this.
You need the one infront of the Graveyard, the one before the Temple of Quetesh, the one in the northern forest, the one in the Goblin Forest (East of Weirdwood), and the one infront of the Tower of dread.
finaliced by the one from the ancient temple.
All other waystones are optional and don't count for the Quest

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how do i start having sex with rose
Bake wit her, after all sexplay scene she say you about her boyfriend. You must starf quest "Let be a light" - its temple quest.
In this quest you visit in dragon den. There is a corridor with dead dwarfs and key for Rosy. Give it her and after few days you can fuck her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how do i start having sex with rose
Bake wit her, after all sexplay scene she say you about her boyfriend. You must starf quest "Let be a light" - its temple quest.
In this quest you visit in dragon den. There is a corridor with dead dwarfs and key for Rosy. Give it her and after few days you can fuck her.
When Rosy says no sex u need a Tasty Pastry to get BJ & then next day use it again for FJ. After that remember to inquire with Rosy about the BF to begin "The Missing Boyfriend" BEFORE u visit the dragon in "Let There Be Light!"

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Actually tinkerer not create big update last time so impatience come
he had bit of burn out with the vampires, and some personal trouble aswell at the same time
so far its going better and he wanted to do more on the last update but had a artist block how to do so
(atleast how it would have made sense, so now we get update for Jenny the shopkeeper)

for the preview

Reactions: Frozen71

Tenshi347

May 12, 2020
im wondering if there is a walkthrough for the current version i play on mobile and can't find one relatively new

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder when we will be getting the next update? Has Tink given an estimated release date yet?

Also what's the new pole for?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay guys I had an idea for Maghda (cos I know some of u like her). So she will apparently give birth to an OgreDaughter (if the rumours are correct) but what about all the other kids she might birth? I'm thinking what if she gives birth to ogre boys that will be sent to live with the goblins as enforcers? Mabey once you have gotten rid of Dolf, you can set up a deal between Maghda & Shakala?

So my thoughts along the lines of, if Trolls were loyal because of food then mabey the ogres will be loyal because they get food AND you're there father? Half-Ogre are probably somewhat smarter then both Trolls & ogres anyway. What do guys think? Could make for an interesting mechanic. 1 sprite could be like 5 ogres per map.

That way any half-ogre sons that Maghda & you're Daughter birth will give the two a reason to never stop giving birth ;)

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hay guys I had an idea for Maghda (cos I know some of u like her). So she will apparently give birth to an OgreDaughter (if the rumours are correct) but what about all the other kids she might birth? I'm thinking what if she gives birth to ogre boys that will be sent to live with the goblins as enforcers? Mabey once you have gotten rid of Dolf, you can set up a deal between Maghda & Shakala?

So my thoughts along the lines of, if Trolls were loyal because of food then mabey the ogres will be loyal because they get food AND you're there father? Half-Ogre are probably somewhat smarter then both Trolls & ogres anyway. What do guys think? Could make for an interesting mechanic. 1 sprite could be like 5 ogres per map.

That way any half-ogre sons that Maghda & you're Daughter birth will give the two a reason to never stop giving birth ;)
Not so sure... the old Goblin King promised the Ogres a share in his raids and female sex slaves.
That aside Maghda is living on the opposite site of Weirdwood and there is no easy way to bypass the village without causing a likely pannic since Ogres are approaching (even a pregnant single one).
With the MC as Mayor you can't just tell the villager to not bother and they'd be VERY unlikely to accept any kind of alliance with monsters.
The only way I could see this work is if you used the Portal network... but would the Portal work on something several times bigger than a human?
Also since the next Portal is in front of the Graveyard the humans along the western road would notice the Ogress aproach... how would they react to one simply disappearing?
Given their hatred for any kind of magic/witchery the MC could be in deep trouble if they investigate the Waystones

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not so sure... the old Goblin King promised the Ogres a share in his raids and female sex slaves.
That aside Maghda is living on the opposite site of Weirdwood and there is no easy way to bypass the village without causing a likely pannic since Ogres are approaching (even a pregnant single one).
With the MC as Mayor you can't just tell the villager to not bother and they'd be VERY unlikely to accept any kind of alliance with monsters.
The only way I could see this work is if you used the Portal network... but would the Portal work on something several times bigger than a human?
Also since the next Portal is in front of the Graveyard the humans along the western road would notice the Ogress aproach... how would they react to one simply disappearing?
Given their hatred for any kind of magic/witchery the MC could be in deep trouble if they investigate the Waystones

Old King & Deal
The old goblin king had made his deal with trolls. So far trolls have been shown to be incredibly stupid (ogres seem to be a bit smarter) the trolls were only promised food & dont seem to think of pussy when they see humans, just eat. This is based soley on what Shakala said (I have recently had to replay again lol & on Bolgh, the troll in the well). I could be wrong.

The trolls were unpredictable because they only served if they got food. Compare that to Bolon, & to a lesser extent Dolf. Bolon serves Erevi loyaly as he enforcer & can now be bossed around by MC (like on the bridge when Bolon scared Marcus), while Dolf is always cheating on Maghda by r***** elves & humans (I dont wanna know if he eats them after lol).

Having half-ogre sons sent off to you're already existing Goblin Empire could be a far more beneficial plan for MC because they are you're sons, mabey they will be more loyal as long as they get a piece of the rewards (meat & mabey pussy). It could work as ogres have shown themselves to be slightly more reliable then trolls & these are half-human so mabey a bit smarter.

Weirdwood Problem
Well mabey you & the goblins could establish as tunnel system beneath Weirdwood? Hear me out, so what if you & you're goblins create a mine-like tunnel connecting Maghda's den to the goblin valley? That way they can bypass the town entirely. MC can just tell them they shouldn't mess with the town (if MC is mayor he could say that town is owned by me, leave it). Then the half-ogres can easily go to the Valley as Enforcers, & mabey some goblins travel over to help protect Maghda's den from threats? It's just an idea because I'm not sure how a pack of ogres are jot gonna course unnecessary problems if they are not put to work some how.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So in my excitment for the new update I have decided to have a crack at some ideas for how Tink might work on some of the future updates. I have an idea (rough plan) for the Temple which I can put up here for folks to read (if anyone wants me too). If Tink has any need of inspiration then I'm happy for him to take any of the ideas I post.

I have an idea for Maghda, the Temple & the Familiar. Let me know if any of u want to see em.

Reactions: ghostplayer1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Weirdwood Problem
Well mabey you & the goblins could establish as tunnel system beneath Weirdwood? Hear me out, so what if you & you're goblins create a mine-like tunnel connecting Maghda's den to the goblin valley? That way they can bypass the town entirely. MC can just tell them they shouldn't mess with the town (if MC is mayor he could say that town is owned by me, leave it). Then the half-ogres can easily go to the Valley as Enforcers, & mabey some goblins travel over to help protect Maghda's den from threats? It's just an idea because I'm not sure how a pack of ogres are jot gonna course unnecessary problems if they are not put to work some how.
Tunnels are a hard thing to build... first you need to keep track of the direction to go, icluding building bypasses if you hit on hindrances, second you need to make sure you don't hit some underground water reservoirs, third you need to reinforce it to prevent collapses, fourth you need atleast some basic tools to cut stone and move sand... all the Goblins ever used was a shovel to build a latrine.... very unlikely that such an endevour would succeed.
Not to mention that you need a fresh air circulation of some kind not only for the construction but also the later use... a tunnel of such a length would require several holes leading to the surface
I am not that worried about your monster offsprings harming the villager as far more that the villagers will try to harm you for this unholy alliance with monster tribes

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes