PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The biggest cock tease in the game :p

I'm a fan of variety :p I like everything from barely legal through to GILFs, though I think Greta would need a little makeover to make it to my hit list. (This game could certainly benefit from some more mature talent IMO)
so far my top three most craved scenes are Mrs Miller, Vixenatrix (in her dragon form) and Mrs Gnome (I say Mrs because I want more cock scenes) :D
Same here with Greta, she needs to regain her youth before becoming the mc's fuckbuddy & who's Mrs Gnome?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
That's the problem. I cannot find it in inventory. It looks like I took ot off before the Cave Goblin mission and after completing it, when my equipment was returned the cloak wasn't there...
That's strange. Do you have any ealier save? I really want to know what trigger the missing cloak.

Anyway, from your save, I can stop the cold effect by visiting the hunting ground.

Reactions: Vrkodlak

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Same here with Greta, she needs to regain her youth before becoming the mc's fuckbuddy & who's Mrs Gnome?
Did you ever seen her naked? I mean she is hot as hell. A pretty milf in her fifties, probably something like Salma Hayek. Only her spirit is misleading.

Griffon222

May 7, 2020
hey, i need help plz

Erévi has given birth but she remains in her bed with the baby
And also when I go to see Beth this message appears "failed to load:img/picture/BethHappy%20-%20001.png" and I have to restart the game

Help plz T_T

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
hey, i need help plz

Erévi has given birth but she remains in her bed with the baby
And also when I go to see Beth this message appears "failed to load:img/picture/BethHappy%20-%20001.png" and I have to restart the game

Help plz T_T
First part, you need to continue one quest so she will leave her bed.
secondly the happy thing is just a 3th party mod that is outdated, so delete it.

Reactions: DomWolf

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
no, gilf content is vomit inducing. The amount of time needed to develop that would better be spent on something the majority of fans actually want.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What I meant to say is with her youth, she can become 1 of the mc's many breeders
But in this game it is not about age or healt. MC can impregnate hunderds years old undead vampires, or unfertile Janny. I mean we still miss some real gilf in game. But make her younger should be way to make her interesting to bigger grupe of players.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
how do i start the perfume quest? i've started the sun lotion quest, and i apparently need perfume to finish it

EDIT: never mind, it seems to have activated

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
no, gilf content is vomit inducing.
GILF is not the same as elderly. RL humans can be grandmothers before they're 40 without underage pregnancies. Luthien is an actual GILF once Liandra has her kid. So is Erevi, technically, after ED's egg come along, and Shakala once SD starts contributing to goblin tribe size.

I suspect adding a girl in her 40s or even early 50s (or equivalent for non-humans, like Luthien) who already has grandkids would be welcomed by the players if she is still attractive/sexy and can have kids without needing fertility boosts. A GILF who needs a supernatural assist to have kids would be a harder sell.

If someone's GILF fantasy revolves around also banging her daughter, that's kinda common. If it's about also banging her GRANDdaughter, with or without the daughter, now that's perverted even before considering whether the GILF can still have kids without intervention.
The amount of time needed to develop that would better be spent on something the majority of fans actually want.
For revising an existing dusty pussy into a girl you can knock up? Absolutely!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes