CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
hi fellow gamers, can anyone tell me how to help rosy with milk production? thx c:
edit: nvm found it is talking to the carpenter, sometimes game has so many characters I forget one or two o_O

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
hi fellow gamers, can anyone tell me how to help rosy with milk production? thx c:
edit: nvm found it is talking to the carpenter, sometimes game has so many characters I forget one or two o_O
When in doubt, check the carpenter. That guy is tied to so many quest steps now it's always a safe bet.

AshamedByzantine

Jun 28, 2024
New to the threads, game was so unexpectedly good it made me create an account here to my shame lol.

I have a couple questions

1. Do the Bad Breeder scenes in the cave serve any purpose?
2. Magda after getting rid of her husband and moving in the cave never gets horny? I assume this must be some bug since she’s the only girl like this in my game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
New to the threads, game was so unexpectedly good it made me create an account here to my shame lol.

2. Magda after getting rid of her husband and moving in the cave never gets horny? I assume this must be some bug since she’s the only girl like this in my game.
I can't answer about Maghda (I've neglected her on my playthrough), but the purpose of the Bat Breeder scenes is to fuck Batbreeders :love:...Seriously! who needs more reasons than that :p... Pure stress relief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AshamedByzantine

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

1. Wild Bat Breeders have a % chance of laying Crystalized or fertilised eggs. Some days they are all crystal, some days they are all fertilised ,ome days are a lil bit of both. Fertilised eggs are useless to you. Fucking & knocking up the wild Breeders means that you ensure the next batch of eggs to be lain will be all Crystalized (the more u successfully knock up the more eggs can be collected).

2. She can be horny, she just seems to not be more so than other girls. Not sure why. But I have a had days where she is down for sex.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the purpose of the Bat Breeder scenes is to fuck Batbreeders :love:...Seriously! who needs more reasons that that :p... Pure stress relief.
You can make sure the next batch of eggs that are lain are Crystalised. The more u knock up the better that weeks collection is (if u remeber to visit the cave to collect)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can make sure the next batch of eggs that are lain are Crystalised. The more u knock up the better that weeks collection is (if u remeber to visit the cave to collect)
you know what!... I genuinely forgot you can collect eggs!!! so having sexable Batbreeders has generated a net loss for me, since I get distracted every single time lol. (I honestly can't remember the last time I collected eggs from the caves since that became a thing).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

AshamedByzantine

Jun 28, 2024
1. Wild Bat Breeders have a % chance of laying Crystalized or fertilised eggs. Some days they are all crystal, some days they are all fertilised ,ome days are a lil bit of both. Fertilised eggs are useless to you. Fucking & knocking up the wild Breeders means that you ensure the next batch of eggs to be lain will be all Crystalized (the more u successfully knock up the more eggs can be collected).

2. She can be horny, she just seems to not be more so than other girls. Not sure why. But I have a had days where she is down for sex.
Much obliged for the answer, that is valuable information once you’ve reach the 30 lovers point and time is valuable lol.

And damn yeah my game must have bugged then cause I have never seen her horny since completing her quest line and over a 100 days have passed since then.

Welp might as well start a new game since Jenny got updated and hope Magda functions correctly this time.

• Sad

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
There seems to be a bug where your imp familiar vanishes and doesn't automatically return when you enter areas she feels safe in. Mine disappeared after reconciling with Frieda and her sister and when I left the Giant's camp, she stopped appearing all of a sudden. Is there a fix for this, or do I have start the game over entirely?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There seems to be a bug where your imp familiar vanishes and doesn't automatically return when you enter areas she feels safe in. Mine disappeared after reconciling with Frieda and her sister and when I left the Giant's camp, she stopped appearing all of a sudden. Is there a fix for this, or do I have start the game over entirely?
Sometimes when I have this issue, if you go into the Tower & leave she will return.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Sometimes when I have this issue, if you go into the Tower & leave she will return.
That worked, thanks a ton! Had to go back and forth a few times, sleep in the bed, but then immediately after leaving the next morning she arrived with another "surprise" in her arms! ^_^ Anyway, like I said thanks for the help! Tinker might wanna look into that soon though, huh? I can't imagine that's supposed to happen!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That worked, thanks a ton! Had to go back and forth a few times, sleep in the bed, but then immediately after leaving the next morning she arrived with another "surprise" in her arms! ^_^ Anyway, like I said thanks for the help! Tinker might wanna look into that soon though, huh? I can't imagine that's supposed to happen!
Seems like a slight hiccup in the coding when she is announcing a birth. Luckily it dosent break the game too bad from what I've experienced.

Glad it helped.

Reactions: VirtualElf84
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes