Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Her Affection is too low. Have you rescued the puppies yet? Gotten her a replacement lock? Those are big Affection bumps if you do them charitably (rescue the pups for free, give the lock to her as a gift). Giving the white outfit is another bump, not quite so big. Otherwise giving bushels is the only way to raise it for her until later in the game.

Did you cum inside her when she said not to? That's a BIG penalty even if you don't knock her up...
puppies are rescued, and lock has been given, and yes i did cum inside her when i first fucked her so i guess that explains it. how many bushels do i need to give her?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Very, very much. I don't know if anyone knows the exact number
And only the first one per day counts for increasing her Affection.

Moral: unless you have the Awe ability and are okay with using it on the girls (some players prefer not to), maybe think twice about going against their stated wishes. In fact, generally be good/nice to them unless you choose to not do that. :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i've gotten stuck on the "a pet for my girl" quest, aka "getting mia pet". i know i need to get a pup from frieda but every time i ask she says she doesn't know me well enough. do i just have to keep giving her vegetables until she agrees or am i missing something?
Did you cum inside her when she said not to? That's a BIG penalty even if you don't knock her up...
And if u have done the lock DONT sleep in her bed until you're having sex cos at low-mid Affection she kicks u out & gets mad!

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
I'm little disappointed that Beth is no longer practicing beastality, I wanted the chance her to give birth to centaurs if you impregnate her in centaur form.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm little disappointed that Beth is no longer practicing beastality, I wanted the chance her to give birth to centaurs if you impregnate her in centaur form.
Add Gnome's the Bestiality patch to restore it. But, no chance of centaur kids. Not even sure you can get her pregnant in centaur form.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Add Gnome's the Bestiality patch to restore it. But, no chance of centaur kids. Not even sure you can get her pregnant in centaur form.
No need for the score through of "Gnome'" any more it's back in OP under that name, TBH I'm impressed by how quickly they responded, I suggested they use "Decensor Patch (Incest)" and "Gnome Patch (Bestiality)" in the OP and it took about 1 min for it to happen... Just goes to show how easy it can be, just need to report it in a civilised way.

Patches: -

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
puppies are rescued, and lock has been given, and yes i did cum inside her when i first fucked her so i guess that explains it. how many bushels do i need to give her?
Very, very much. I don't know if anyone knows the exact number
FYI
Frida Needs 80 affection to have sex with you, and 130 affection to give you a puppy
She greets you with
  • "I Long for you little pet" if her affection is =>130 and you obediently came outside (Will wear white outfit)
  • "Hi Sexy" if her affection is =>130
  • "I missed you, you shouldn't keep a girl waiting you know" if her affection is 80-129
  • "Hi there, Nice to see you again" if her affection is <80
you gain
  • +10 for giving her Veg (one per day)
  • +10 for giving her the white outfit at affection <80 (she responds with "thanks I guess")
  • +20 for giving her the white outfit at affection >80 (she responds with "It's sexy, I like it")
  • +15 for cumming outside (and being a good dog when have no permission +
    • -5 per minor mistake in doggy roleplay (so a total of +5 for two minor mistakes + cumming outside)
    • -10 per major mistake in doggy roleplay (so a total of -5 for two major mistakes + cumming outside)
you lose
  • -15 for cumming in her without permission
  • -10 for each Minor doggy roleplay error (dogs don't talk!)
  • -15 for each Major doggy roleplay fuckup (BAD DOG!!!!)
  • -10 per day of neglect (I'm unsure of this, I haven't tested it, seems about right though)
PS. the Affection Count I'm referring to are variables in the code not the rating in the "Book of Girls"

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so i'm stuck on the ancient treasure quest, i feel like checked everywhere in the ancient temple but i can't find the treasure

also the spiders in this game are far too realistic looking for my liking, activates my arachnophobia they do

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so i'm stuck on the ancient treasure quest, i feel like checked everywhere in the ancient temple but i can't find the treasure

also the spiders in this game are far too realistic looking for my liking, activates my arachnophobia they do
If u have bought the key (& dug up the other key in the graveyard) you go to the small building on the right side of the Ancient Temple courtyard. Not the main Temple.
Screenshot_20240627-191257_Samsung Internet.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes