Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
what's a good grinding spot for the familiar?

never mind, i got her up to level 10 without needing to grind too much

Last edited:

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents, I am in dire need. Seems like during the Giants' storyline I accidentally removed the cloak. Completed the Hunt, A Bath and Large Damsel in Distress. Problem being that now I am permamently Freezing (receiving constant damage from cold) in whatever loacation I am.
Does anyone knows what variables I need to edit in order the put the cloak back? Or remove the Freezing Damage? Or rewind the storyline to beginning of 'The Warm Cloak' quest?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Gents, I am in dire need. Seems like during the Giants' storyline I accidentally removed the cloak. Completed the Hunt, A Bath and Large Damsel in Distress. Problem being that now I am permamently Freezing (receiving constant damage from cold) in whatever loacation I am.
Does anyone knows what variables I need to edit in order the put the cloak back? Or remove the Freezing Damage? Or rewind the storyline to beginning of 'The Warm Cloak' quest?
Equip the cloak in "backpack" slot.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

If you need her to transform she needs to witness you fucking a girl three times (can be different girls). She will vanish from areas controlled/influenced by gods other than Nergal and/or certain races (elves, giants, ogres), sex in those areas doesn't count towards the three times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

In general I have found that Reanna is a great way to grind. When training with her you can just keep going indefinitely. Even when you're tired MC will keep training with her & as long as you never leave or open the Book of Girls Reanna will remain their to train with (even when the sun rises). Its a bit of a grind but still faster than hunting & killing enemies each day.

Once at lvl 9 u can trigger her sexy transformation by having sex with 3 girls in her presence. This has to be in a place or with a girl that wont make her disappear. If she vanishes it dont count.

(She will not hang around Qetesh/Temple/Qeteshians, Maghda, Giants or Elves)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's the problem. I cannot find it in inventory. It looks like I took ot off before the Cave Goblin mission and after completing it, when my equipment was returned the cloak wasn't there...
Cloak is id 17 in the armours tab if you're saveediting.. But be very careful about giving yourself stuff this way, if you already had it this should fix it though.

Reactions: Vrkodlak

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
That's the problem. I cannot find it in inventory. It looks like I took ot off before the Cave Goblin mission and after completing it, when my equipment was returned the cloak wasn't there...
Do you still have the save without edit it back due want to test something and see fi tinkerer can prevent this for others to happen.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Anyone else having Frida twice in the house?
Since she sent me to get her sister to give birth the first time, there is a 2nd version of her in her house, who is still telling me that I should get her sister. Frida just got her 5th child. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who is Mrs Miller?
The biggest cock tease in the game :p

Welcome in Gretas fanclub. Now we are two in. OK, sometime is Stil996 on this side too - when he had some free time from Mrs Miller.
I'm a fan of variety :p I like everything from barely legal through to GILFs, though I think Greta would need a little makeover to make it to my hit list. (This game could certainly benefit from some more mature talent IMO)
so far my top three most craved scenes are Mrs Miller, Vixenatrix (in her dragon form) and Mrs Gnome (I say Mrs because I want more cuck scenes) :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone else having Frida twice in the house?
Since she sent me to get her sister to give birth the first time, there is a 2nd version of her in her house, who is still telling me that I should get her sister. Frida just got her 5th child. :)
Multiple Frida's have been reported before, though I don't remember any where you can interact with all of them.
M3ntir

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes