Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I just remember why I didn't play further last time I played. 80 days until I can proceed with Julia is ridiculous long.
EDIT: Deleted original comments, I should read more carefully before spouting off. Thought you were talking about another girl. :LOL:

Yeah, Julia can take a while, and you need at least two full preg cycles from Temple girls before she's unlocked. But that's how the game is designed. Also, not sure how you define "proceed." Start romancing her, knock her up, something else? I do still think that however you're doing it, 80 days after the family farm is unlocked is way longer than most...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Bruh, i can't ask spyglass to blacksmith guy. Nothing appears wen i click on it. Walktrough says "go ask at the store, they will say go to black smith"
Firstly, i have tried every single places in the town. At none of them nothing appears about spyglass. Secondly, the question about spyglass appeared at blacksmith before i asked that store which mentioned at walktrough. Someone help me pls.
I just wanted to reply that in the most current builds, this can still happen.

Not sure what I did or didn't do wrong/right but I have the option to ask about a spy glass but nothing happens. Maybe because I took so long to rescue his dog?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I just wanted to reply that in the most current builds, this can still happen.

Not sure what I did or didn't do wrong/right but I have the option to ask about a spy glass but nothing happens. Maybe because I took so long to rescue his dog?
Some clarifying questions: This is v3.41, yes? DL, or online (and if so what site)? Did you edit the game files? Install the gallery mod?

v3.41 removed bestiality content (because Patreon), and also "undid" some completed Beth things like her being pregnant if you bring over saves from a previous build. Maybe that's causing the issue now? FYI Gnome's patch adds the removed content back in, but a Beth pregnancy is still undone if bringing over saves.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
only NPC getting women pregnant is the Miller, he knoced up Mrs Miler
There was Taurus, who made pregnant MC's cousin.
And MC's dad, this fucking bastard. He made pregnant not only MC's mom but also his step-mom.
And in the end but not last there must be some lucky guy in past who fuck Greta. :KEK:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There was Taurus, who made pregnant MC's cousin.
And MC's dad, this fucking bastard. He made pregnant not only MC's mom but also his step-mom.
And in the end but not last there must be some lucky guy in past who fuck Greta. :KEK:
And Greta's daughter/Mia's mum got fucked.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
only NPC getting women pregnant is the Miller, he knoced up Mrs Miler
Meh!! I have faith that when we finally fuck Mrs Miller it will involve a timemachine so we can get a true monopoly of fatherhood... The MC is EVERYBODY'S Daddy :D
either that or Mrs Millers Daughter is older than she looks and we get her too (she was what? Ten when the game came out, it's been Seven years. So next year maybe??... who else loves a coming of age celebration?)

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Meh!! I have faith that when we finally fuck Mrs Miller it will involve a timemachine so we can get a true monopoly of fatherhood... The MC is EVERYBODY'S Daddy :D
either that or Mrs Millers Daughter is older than she looks and we get her too (she was what? Ten when the game came out, it's been Seven years. So next year maybe??... who else loves a coming of age celebration?)
Im pretty sure Mrs Millers daughter is exactly 18 years old (if is different limit in oyur coutry just change this number)

Last edited:

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Could someone help. I just completed the giants Snow deer hunt story and my companion dog has disappeared. Does anyone know where I can find it or is this a bug, known or otherwise?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Could someone help. I just completed the giants Snow deer hunt story and my companion dog has disappeared. Does anyone know where I can find it or is this a bug, known or otherwise?
Probably infront of the giant's hut.
we doing now also drink when this is coming around. feels like slowly becomiung the new '' lets drink when patch'' is mentiont
Yeah, like we need another reason :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes