Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
No not really in the most recent poll it was voted for content expnasion over her, she came close second though, she will get love he has said he wants to redo her story a little like Beth just got so dont worry its going to be in the pipeline
He's said that after the "finishing" Hilde and then Beth, both of which were large and/or complicated, he's a bit burned out on it and would prefer creating new content instead. He's committed to "finishing" Vixenatrix just no clear time frame for it.

Also, he may or may not revise/re-do her model. Beth's re-work was significantly tougher to achieve than expected which probably feeds into not working on the Dragon Lady just yet. :)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
also beth took a while due he didnt know what he wanted at first to happen in the story, so he felt she looked like Julia bit to much so he felt change was needed, and Tinkerer feels he needs to make bit more of a unique twist to evey story, so dont feel like 2 girls are the same.

Guess the idea for the dragon isnt there yet and/or if he wants to change the dragon itself. due mostly negative feedback of her is how she looks (also feels she needs a bit of a re-work ). so instead of forcing himself on the issue its smarter to do something else before you burn yourself out of the project.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
question: is which map file in the cheats and gallery mod is the cheats? and can i install one without the other since apparently the gallery mod causes at least one quest to crash when trying to complete it?

edit: ok so, after some annoying trial and error, it appears that it's either the hotfix or the decensor that causes the crash when completing the beth reliability quest

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
question: is which map file in the cheats and gallery mod is the cheats? and can i install one without the other since apparently the gallery mod causes at least one quest to crash when trying to complete it?
Never download the gallery mod its unofficial & outdated!

The only downloads you need are Decenser Patch (for incest which is story related) & Gnome's Mod (bestiality- which includes Werewolf & Centaur!Form stuff)

In game CHEATS:
Theres a skeleton in the bottem left of Weirdwood, near the spider cave. Take its key & go to the lil shack next to the Watch Tower. The chests start with only 3 active (HP potions, Energy Potions & 1000cs) as u unlock more stuff, more stuff is avalable & they restock each day. Theres also a box with the Cheater's Medallion.

To turn off Affection drop click on the brown patch of mushrooms near the stump above the spider cave. Dosent stop Obeah tho cos she has a repeatable quest based on getting to 0% Affection

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Never download the gallery mod its unofficial & outdated!

The only downloads you need are Decenser Patch (for incest which is story related) & Gnome's Mod (bestiality- which includes Werewolf & Centaur!Form stuff)

In game CHEATS:
Theres a skeleton in the bottem left of Weirdwood, near the spider cave. Take its key & go to the lil shack next to the Watch Tower. The chests start with only 3 active (HP potions, Energy Potions & 1000cs) as u unlock more stuff, more stuff is avalable & they restock each day. Theres also a box with the Cheater's Medallion.

To turn off Affection drop click on the brown patch of mushrooms near the stump above the spider cave. Dosent stop Obeah tho cos she has a repeatable quest based on getting to 0% Affection
aight thanks, but it doesn't seem like it's the cheat and gallery mod that's causing the problem

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also, he may or may not revise/re-do her model. Beth's re-work was significantly tougher to achieve than expected which probably feeds into not working on the Dragon Lady just yet. :)
Guess the idea for the dragon isnt there yet and/or if he wants to change the dragon itself. due mostly negative feedback of her is how she looks (also feels she needs a bit of a re-work ). so instead of forcing himself on the issue its smarter to do something else before you burn yourself out of the project.
If he does do a redesign for Vix I hope he dosent go too human with her look. Mabey remove the weird (alien-looking) bumps on her head, make her horns lil more prominent. Slightly sharper features. But honestly I mostly like her design. Just not her face lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
aight thanks, but it doesn't seem like it's the cheat and gallery mod that's causing the problem
I dont have any issues with the Reliability quest & I dont play with Gallery Mod (i play on Lewdspot & warned them if the problem so they only have the Decesner & Gnome's Mod installed)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
also beth took a while due he didnt know what he wanted at first to happen in the story, so he felt she looked like Julia bit to much so he felt change was needed, and Tinkerer feels he needs to make bit more of a unique twist to evey story, so dont feel like 2 girls are the same.
PLOT TWIST: MC has to save the dragon in distress from a nasty Dragon Slayer!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
If he does do a redesign for Vix I hope he dosent go too human with her look. Mabey remove the weird (alien-looking) bumps on her head, make her horns lil more prominent. Slightly sharper features. But honestly I mostly like her design. Just not her face lol.
I'm fine with her face. Maybe move the horns more to the side of her head and up a bit to emphasize them, and make the back of her skull less elongated. And her lower legs & feet seem okay in basic design, just a bit "dainty." Don't really want giant claws, just more robust.

Maybe her humanoid form gets more refined and human-like as she gets more practice with it.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
PLOT TWIST: MC has to save the dragon in distress from a nasty Dragon Slayer!
Q: And why would a Dragon Slayer(TM) be after her? Everyone else until the MC has been chasing rumors of her hoard, she hasn't been a threat to civilized lands.
A: She's got to feed the hatchling but can't get enough wild game for that, so starts taking livestock from outlying farms. Triggering a call for a hero to end the problem. (Once the MC deals with the slayer he needs to bring food for the hatchling often enough or she starts raiding again.)

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm fine with her face. Maybe move the horns more to the side of her head and up a bit to emphasize them, and make the back of her skull less elongated. And her lower legs & feet seem okay in basic design, just a bit "dainty." Don't really want giant claws, just more robust.

Maybe her humanoid form gets more refined and human-like as she gets more practice with it.
Personally her body is fine IMO, I agree with her legs, perhaps a few more scales up the arms & legs? And perhaps along her back. I like the idea that the form isnt perfect & would rather it stay that way but I FULLY agree about the head & horns. Currently her head shape feels more Sci-Fi alien, I would prefer a more fantasy shape.

Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you need help.
Have you met half the people on this forum? We all need help :ROFLMAO:

Q: And why would a Dragon Slayer(TM) be after her? Everyone else until the MC has been chasing rumors of her hoard, she hasn't been a threat to civilized lands.
A: She's got to feed the hatchling but can't get enough wild game for that, so starts taking livestock from outlying farms. Triggering a call for a hero to end the problem. (Once the MC deals with the slayer he needs to bring food for the hatchling often enough or she starts raiding again.)
I actually wrote out a rough idea how something like this could work (I get bored sue me lol).

My Thoughts:
-Babies hatch so Vix starts attacking livestock to feed them (mabey Jacob's farm is burning & he tells MC about the attack on his flock).
-Baron puts a bounty on the dragon so a Dtagon Slayer (& his crew) arr hunting her. They capture her dragonlings as Bait forcing MC to go to their base & save them (I'm thinking a ruined fort on the coast, south of the Ruined Tower).
-After killing the Slayer & returning the young. MC fakes a "dragon slaying" with Vix's help near Greyport to make them think shes dead & get the reward (perhaps this can introduce/set up content for Cath?).
-Vix is worried about the children. So MC needs to find a way to provide food so Vix dosent blow her cover.

(I think she should have infinite young, she lays eggs that then hatch into dragonlings which mature after, like 20 days, then leave the nest once matured. This makes room for the next batch. Think like the Imps in the Orb Room)

• Hey there
Reactions: Damagus01

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Have you met half the people on this forum? We all need help :ROFLMAO:

I actually wrote out a rough idea how something like this could work (I get bored sue me lol).

My Thoughts:
-Babies hatch so Vix starts attacking livestock to feed them (mabey Jacob's farm is burning & he tells MC about the attack on his flock).
-Baron puts a bounty on the dragon so a Dtagon Slayer (& his crew) arr hunting her. They capture her dragonlings as Bait forcing MC to go to their base & save them (I'm thinking a ruined fort on the coast, south of the Ruined Tower).
-After killing the Slayer & returning the young. MC fakes a "dragon slaying" with Vix's help near Greyport to make them think shes dead & get the reward (perhaps this can introduce/set up content for Cath?).
-Vix is worried about the children. So MC needs to find a way to provide food so Vix dosent blow her cover.

(I think she should have infinite young, she lays eggs that then hatch into dragonlings which mature after, like 20 days, then leave the nest once matured. This makes room for the next batch. Think like the Imps in the Orb Room)
that's the plot of dragonheart

Woaaadubaaa

Oct 9, 2023
Oi ! I've written a little script to change how Enhanced Fertility Potions work (100% chance of pregnancy for everyone, prietess, vampire and prostitute included) to remove the need to farm a meagre 25% chance of pregnancy.

Not sure if I can post it and where

Reactions: Brovalon
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes