DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that explains why the werewolf missed the spot 20 times a roll :mad:
Was you trying to get him to knock her up? It's not that kind of game...

Sorry if that disappoints

If the MC is in werewolf form (red out fit), he can impregnate Mia.
You have to choose the NO CUCK path specifically in order for MC to be able to become the Werewolf & nock her up.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
that explains why the werewolf missed the spot 20 times a roll :mad:
The original version (many updates back...like, years ago) had the werewolf as the only option if you gave the red riding hood outfit, who 100% got Mia pregnant. A LOT of players didn't like anyone/anything having a go at one of the girls even with mistaken identity.

So it was revised to a choice between "Play As Intended" (the original, but zero chance of it knocking her up) or "No Cucking" (MC becomes a werewolf, can get her pregnant).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The original version (many updates back...like, years ago) only had the option of the werewolf if you gave the red riding hood outfit, who 100% got Mia pregnant. A LOT of players didn't like anyone/anything having a go at one of the girls even with mistaken identity.

So it was revised to a choice between "Play As Intended" (the original, but zero chance of it knocking her up) or "No Cucking" (MC becomes a werewolf, can get her pregnant).
I dont wanna be that guy (& people please correct me if I'm wrong) but the Werewolf has NEVER been able to knock up Mia. You HAVE to give her the Red Ridinghood costume in order to be allowed to cum in her yourself. The cuck scene happens but as far as I was concerned her pregnancy was never a threat cos there is only one pregnancy alert, where grandma tells MC off for getting her preg.

I remeber being excited for that update cos Mia is one of my favourite girls & I was worried that was a potential option so I replayed that scene at least 30 something times just to be sure. Then knocked Mia up first try when i continued.

So yeah I think NO CUCK was added soley cos people didnt like the Werewolf fucking her.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I dont wanna be that guy (& people please correct me if I'm wrong) but the Werewolf has NEVER been able to knock up Mia. You HAVE to give her the Red Ridinghood costume in order to be allowed to cum in her yourself. The cuck scene happens but as far as I was concerned her pregnancy was never a threat cos there is only one pregnancy alert, where grandma tells MC off for getting her preg.
Fair enough. I wasn't around back then and the (outdated) walkthrough suggests to me the werewolf does the deed. Nice to have someone who was there at the time give the correct account. (y)

Reactions: DomWolf

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It would be cool if Mia got bitten by the werewolf and produces werewolf babys with the MC.

I have always problems to get the scene with Victoria and Erevis Daughter. Last few times I did not get the scene. :-(

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
So scaly waifu is abandoned huh? Goddamn it.
No not really in the most recent poll it was voted for content expnasion over her, she came close second though, she will get love he has said he wants to redo her story a little like Beth just got so dont worry its going to be in the pipeline

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It would be cool if Mia got bitten by the werewolf and produces werewolf babys with the MC.

I have always problems to get the scene with Victoria and Erevis Daughter. Last few times I did not get the scene. :-(
Werewolves
Tinkerer has said that werewolves in his setting are more like Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Theres no curse spread through bits, it's a birth thing.

Werewolves are all born from passing down the bloodline. Some have more or less controlled than others based on the individual. Some are born as normal people or wolves but still carry the lycan genes, which they can pass to the next generation.

The only way Mia's kids could become werewolves would be if the Werewolf knocked her up.

Victoria+Succubus
Make sure Victoria is pregnant & back with MC before starting Waystones Part 2.

Complete "Stolen Tools" & give Succubus 500 coins to get a costume.

If you have the book, check if Victoria is horny. If she is then go to you're room in the evening (if she isnt there you can reload the space by going down & up the stairs or opening/closing the Book of Girls). This can force trigger her.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest - Sun Lotion. who is going to be pregnant for 5days ?, Bridgette or Frida. confused .
Can someone help ?
If it's the Sun Lotion quest then neither needs to be pregnant... you cant have sex with Birgitte yet & Frida just needs to tell u how to make the lotion.

Speak to Frida about making lotion, then go make it using perfume (must have completed the quest "Perfume" to continue). Make enough to visit Birgitte a few times while sun bathing (also give her Jewlery or Perfume to raise Affection) ask about going to the Lodge. Continue her questline from there.

• Love
Reactions: Wendy69
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes