DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I remember there was a character who would complain when being pregnant too much, right?
Theres women who complain if u get them pregnant if they are angry at you. Sometimes they show faux annoyance at themselves when you creampie them.

The only person I can think of is Lutheien(?) When who sighs & says she should cut back on the liquid delight...

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Imagen de publicación de Patreon-9.png
Sneak Peek
7 m
So, as many of you already deduced, the "tiny" lady in the previously posted image was indeed Alice. She'll be groomed a bit further in the upcoming update, and receive a couple new bondage related scenes. And I'm happy to report that apart from one animation, both scenes are done.

Apart from Alice, we'll also get some more content/scenes for the "ghost", Erevi will likely make an appearance in a scene, and there will be a couple of scenes for the not-so-tiny lady partially shown previously.

I don't have a timeframe for release yet, but it should be a bit faster than 3.41, since that was a bit of a nightmare to complete. I should know more within a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1719036097134.png
So, as many of you already deduced, the "tiny" lady in the previously posted image was indeed Alice. She'll be groomed a bit further in the upcoming update, and receive a couple new bondage related scenes. And I'm happy to report that apart from one animation, both scenes are done.

Apart from Alice, we'll also get some more content/scenes for the "ghost", Erevi will likely make an appearance in a scene, and there will be a couple of scenes for the not-so-tiny lady partially shown previously.

I don't have a timeframe for release yet, but it should be a bit faster than 3.41, since that was a bit of a nightmare to complete. I should know more within a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last News

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Um, is the Cemetary Rumours quest bugged? I did the deed with the Vampire ladies, but the Mayor didn't have anything to say, it's still in the journal, and mayor died now, so I'm wondering if I broke something.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Um, is the Cemetary Rumours quest bugged? I did the deed with the Vampire ladies, but the Mayor didn't have anything to say, it's still in the journal, and mayor died now, so I'm wondering if I broke something.
did you alread conquer the vampire castle? if not than your not done yet
and victoria also can complete the quest.

Reactions: DomWolf
Nov 3, 2020
Doesn't this game have any end? Guys please tell when will this game have an end. I just feel like going again and again and again. The game is so cool and awesome. But everytime when he announces update I feel like waiting decades.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Doesn't this game have any end? Guys please tell when will this game have an end. I just feel like going again and again and again. The game is so cool and awesome. But everytime when he announces update I feel like waiting decades.
still dont see what the complaint would be if its never ending? more content to play so maybe me but i dont see why its bad in the first place?
(( there will be end if : the engine runs out of space , tinkerer know himself how to end the story and all the girls have their full story completed))

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
did you alread conquer the vampire castle? if not than your not done yet
and victoria also can complete the quest.
Letstryitout Alternatively, kill the vampires during daytime & collect the reward. Doing that you miss out on Oksana content, as well as the vampire stuff M3ntir mentioned. But if you really want that content you can reset the vampires by visiting their crypt later...

Reactions: Shanec1007

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i have clay but the game isn't letting me make a mould for the alice quest
You do not need to make anything. If you have the clay, got the key in the cellar, you can make the key in the forge.
(I thought I need to make the mould and bring the key back, but maybe it was changed in the game? Or I remember it wrong.)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You do not need to make anything. If you have the clay, got the key in the cellar, you can make the key in the forge.
(I thought I need to make the mould and bring the key back, but maybe it was changed in the game? Or I remember it wrong.)
You find the key, make a clay mold of it, replace the key so her dad doesn't suspect, and make a copy of the key at the blacksmith's using the clay mold. The question is why he can't make a mold of the key even though he has clay in his inventory.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
How does it happend. that I cannot euthanize any animal. This "sleep drug" only worked on Dolph. When I try to use it on another creature, I kill it immediately and the Stun spell doesn't work. I throw out all the magic and even using the "egg" doesn't do anything. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? PS. I'm sorry for my English, but I use Google Translator and it's too accurate :confused:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How does it happend. that I cannot euthanize any animal. This "sleep drug" only worked on Dolph. When I try to use it on another creature, I kill it immediately and the Stun spell doesn't work. I throw out all the magic and even using the "egg" doesn't do anything. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG? PS. I'm sorry for my English, but I use Google Translator and it's too accurate :confused:
Do u have a companion? Imp or Dog? They mess up the hunt if they hurt the creature.

Also what's the "egg"?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Did you use an editor to make your ATK score very high? If ATK is too high even the tranquilizer's needle will do enough damage to kill almost anything.

Also, the tranquilizer only gives a chance of sedating the target, after damage is dealt. If it doesn't die from the damage it may or may not sedate them and you have to try again.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes