Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Qpparently the RNG of its location was removed
:(
...wonder if that might have been done to streamline it? Furball now wanders randomly from its start point the same as other critters and many NPCs.
Click on the 1st blood spot & another should appear nearby, click on that one & so forth.
Wolfdragon20 After the spot near the bedroll the next one is by the marker leading to the Crossroads, then up by the pumpkin, and so on. Please confirm, they're not appearing for you?

Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This is the first time I've heard about this discord. Here is my save. maybe you can solve this problem. thank you very much in advance
I didn't see Alice sleep in the Temple with your save, but she did have two sprites while sleeping.
Alices.jpg

Anyway, Alice is locked in her room waiting for the next stage of her quest line. Knocking up Mia seems to get Johan to appear the very next day and you can talk with Alice again to continue her quest line.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is the first time I've heard about this discord. Here is my save. maybe you can solve this problem. thank you very much in advance
Like I said Bud I wouldn't know were to start but it looks like Pdoan already got you... Tinkerers Discord link is on the OP same as most game threads, it's free to join and from what I've seen very welcoming.

Developer: Tinkerer - - -

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
Quest: Go Forth and Multiply - doesn't end. and there are already about 10 children and the ghost has been seen several times, but it doesn’t come anymore and the quest is not closed. What else needs to be done?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest: Go Forth and Multiply - doesn't end. and there are already about 10 children and the ghost has been seen several times, but it doesn’t come anymore and the quest is not closed. What else needs to be done?
Have you spoken to Ziva?

Speak to her outside of mass time & she should give you a new quest.

However if u havnt already I recommend completing Oksana's story before continuing.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
New MOD :
Mega

due patreon rules about beastialty and such this is new way to add the content to the core of the game due Tinkerer took it out.
made by Gnome and should be working just to download and drag it in.
Cat in the barn is showing than its working.

Is this mod compatible with the current version or is it outdated?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
For some reason she sleeps here
View attachment 3754930
I would say that's a bug. She should not have duplicated sprites while sleeping at the inn, and she should not have the sleeping sprites at the temple at this point. I bet if you run back to the inn, there would be another Alice walking around in her room. However, this bug should not prevent you from continueing her quest as I said earlier.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Download. Am I missing files or something for the animations? Like I said they seem to just be instant
No I'm asking if you have downloaded the game from Tinkerer or are u playing an unofficial site. Most sites have broken animations so they dont work.

If it's the proper download of the game then yeah sounds like a bug.

So I ask my original question again?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I would say that's a bug. She should not have duplicated sprites while sleeping at the inn, and she should not have the sleeping sprites at the temple at this point. I bet if you run back to the inn, there would be another Alice walking around in her room. However, this bug should not prevent you from continueing her quest as I said earlier.
+1
scrollll
Occasionally there are duplicate sprites, they generally (at least in my experience don't affect anything).
Here is a copy of your game with Alice Pregnant, wait 5 days for her to find out and fight with her dad over it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Why can't i use these moves even though I have enough Tp?
Two-Hand Weapon and Heavy Armor are passive skills, you do not use them the way Mighty Blow is. Instead, they allow you to equip certain weapons (2-H Sword, Great Axe, Warhammer) or Plate armor. If you do not have the skill for the weapon/armor, you cannot equip it even if you own it.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Two-Hand Weapon and Heavy Armor are passive skills, you do not use them the way Mighty Blow is. Instead, they allow you to equip certain weapons (2-H Sword, Great Axe, Warhammer) or Plate armor. If you do not have the skill for the weapon/armor, you cannot equip it even if you own it.
I should have known that lol... though rokan8 was justified in thinking something was bugged, they really shouldn't be on the Special actions menu if they don't have a special action associated with them.

M3ntir if you see this, maybe suggest to Tinkerer to remove them from this screen or attach some actions to them, maybe something like Shunt (where you use the weight of Heavy Armour to help to knock over you opponents) or Cleave (where you swing your massive two handed weapon wide, striking several opponents in one swing)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes