LucianH

Sep 26, 2022
Does anyone have the same problem as me ?? i have a problem that my avatar is missing and i can do nothing when im inside carpenter house, im trying to make a trap for the owl

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Erevi's daughter never grows up in this version. I lost my save from previous versions while the game was still version 1.something so I can't fast travel
Is ED still in the crib (and Erevi still in bed)? Or is ED a kid demanding sweets? The first requires asking Beth out on a date followed by asking Erevi to teach you how to summon a horse. 5 days after she teaches you ED becomes a kid.

The second requires starting the quest "Waystones Part I" and bringing Erevi a tablet from a waystone. She sends a grown ED with you for "Waystones Part II."

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there is not even warning my g, first time playing this plus autosave is a thing for a reason, shit happens and people forget
Hmmm! maybe I've just spent too much of my life playing WIP's!! I just expect bugs/hiccups, so save very regularly so when one does occur I never lose much on a reload (+ I honestly forgot Autosave was a thing in this game lol). Though frankly even with a functioning autosave it's good to spread your saves around a few save slots in case one gets corrupted or occurs past the bugged trigger.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes