Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Erevi's daughter never grows up in this version. I lost my save from previous versions while the game was still version 1.something so I can't fast travel
Is ED still in the crib (and Erevi still in bed)? Or is ED a kid demanding sweets? The first requires asking Beth out on a date followed by asking Erevi to teach you how to summon a horse. 5 days after she teaches you ED becomes a kid.

The second requires starting the quest "Waystones Part I" and bringing Erevi a tablet from a waystone. She sends a grown ED with you for "Waystones Part II."

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there is not even warning my g, first time playing this plus autosave is a thing for a reason, shit happens and people forget
Hmmm! maybe I've just spent too much of my life playing WIP's!! I just expect bugs/hiccups, so save very regularly so when one does occur I never lose much on a reload (+ I honestly forgot Autosave was a thing in this game lol). Though frankly even with a functioning autosave it's good to spread your saves around a few save slots in case one gets corrupted or occurs past the bugged trigger.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
yep as expected it doesnt work, another 2 hours of progress lost because after triple checking if its on slot 24 is empty, bugged game
That is completely weird. Delete the game files entirely and DL a new copy. Don't edit the game or install mods, those can bork things. (Remember to install the decensoring patch. And Gnome's patch, if you want to add the bestiality content which was removed as of v3.4x back in.)

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
That is completely weird. Delete the game files entirely and DL a new copy. Don't edit the game or install mods, those can bork things. (Remember to install the decensoring patch. And Gnome's patch, if you want to add the bestiality content which was removed as of v3.4x back in.)
thanks Ill do that

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yep as expected it doesnt work, another 2 hours of progress lost because after triple checking if its on slot 24 is empty, bugged game
if you start the game and save in slot 1
does it save in general or not?
than your folder is set wrong .

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me what is the max amount of children each girl can have? Thanks!
There's 30+ girls (and counting) so a complete listing would be tiresome. But IIRC all girls can have either 6 or 10 named kids. Plus an unlimited number of other kids who don't get names or sprites...those exist to start the preggo cycle over.

Exceptions: Erevi's Daughter (ED) and Shakala's Daughter (SD) don't count towards named kids, they're separate story characters. Other goblin kids are all unnamed. The vampires' kids (gargoyles) are all unnamed with a cap of 25 gargoyle sprites total. Vixenatrix cannot lay her egg (yet, the dev will get to that but no timeframe for it just yet). Venomina and your Bat Breeder pet cannot have kids.

Reactions: gabrielbj87
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes