DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ok playing for a long while and i dont know how to catch the snow owl at the camp i have the cage just cant get to the owl in the snow
Patience does the trick. It has to be looking away from you. Learn how close you can get, then wait for it to look away before going to grab it. It's not meant to be easy. ;-)
Everything Damagus01 said & u need to take an Agility Potion before hand.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So it doesn't restore the MC transformation scenes with her?
I couldn't say of the top of my head exactly what it restores and what got taken out, but you can see for yourself with a RPGM decrypter (MV) there is one here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-rpgmv-file-decryptor.1407/... I've not tried this one, but I imagine it should work for Peasants quest (I can't seem to find mine anywhere).

PS... Am I the only one who wouldn't have classed Centaur sex as Bestiality!

EDIT
I've just combed the Gnome patch so FYI the images it restores are
  • 4 x "Miawoods - ####" images of Mia and the Werewolf in the woods
  • 8 x "Stables N1 - ###" Images of Beth and Samson Fucking(not Pregnant)
  • 8 x "Stables N1P - ###" Images of Beth and Samson Fucking(Pregnant)
  • 7 x "Stables N2 - ###" Images of Beth and Samson Oral(not Pregnant)
  • 7 x "Stables N2P - ###" Images of Beth and Samson Oral(Pregnant)
  • 12 x "Stables N3 - ###" Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)
  • 3 x "Stables N3 - CAM###" I can't see what the CAM stands for it's more images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)
  • 12 x "Stables N3P - ###" Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)(Pregnant)
  • 3 x "Stables N3P - CAM###" Pregnant varations of the previous Cam images. (Doggy style)
  • 12 x "Stables N4 - ###" (+3x Cam) Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Missionary style)
  • 12 x "Stables N4P - ###" (+3x Cam) Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Missionary style) (pregnant)

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I couldn't say of the top of my head exactly what it restores and what got taken out, but you can see for yourself with a RPGM decrypter (MV) there is one here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-rpgmv-file-decryptor.1407/... I've not tried this one, but I imagine it should work for Peasants quest (I can't seem to find mine anywhere).

EDIT
  • 12 x "Stables N3 - ###" Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)
  • 3 x "Stables N3 - CAM###" I can't see what the CAM stands for it's more images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)
  • 12 x "Stables N3P - ###" Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Doggy style)(Pregnant)
  • 3 x "Stables N3P - CAM###" Pregnant varations of the previous Cam images. (Doggy style)
  • 12 x "Stables N4 - ###" (+3x Cam) Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Missionary style)
  • 12 x "Stables N4P - ###" (+3x Cam) Images of Beth and the MC in Centaur Form (Missionary style) (pregnant)
Wait the Werewolf is considered bestiality? It's a monster tho?

Reactions: Pdoan and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I agree... but at least the werewolf is feral. so I'd be conflicted. Bestiality to my mind could represent sex with anything that doesn't have a "civilized" mind, something that definitely doesn't describe the MC in Centaur form.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019

EDIT
Ye, for some reason i can't trigger the Centaur form scenes with Beth

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
At this point, might as well start a new playthrough and skip pregnancy, i regret impregnating every sex encounter possible

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I agree with you for both centaur form and werewolf form. However, it is still iffy, meaning it's not completely human. Patreon could just make up some rules for whatever they don't like.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
At this point, might as well start a new playthrough and skip pregnancy, i regret impregnating every sex encounter possible
You can't really skip pregnancy, it's central to progressing this story. None of the girls will progress to their "advanced" content without at least one birth, and there are several places where unrelated content will be locked until certain girls have their babies.
Erevi in particular is one such bottleneck.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ye, for some reason i can't trigger the Centaur form scenes with Beth
You need to be Mayor.

Have been on a date (centaur ride).

Ask to Buy Horse Seed. MC should mention he technically owns Samson & Beth has him buy an apparatus from Marcus. (Might have to wait for her to give birth before trying to trigger that when buying I'm not sure).

Next day during sex option menu u can choose Cenatur.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree... but at least the werewolf is feral. so I'd be conflicted. Bestiality to my mind could represent sex with anything that doesn't have a "civilized" mind, something that definitely doesn't describe the MC in Centaur form.
I agree with you for both centaur form and werewolf form. However, it is still iffy, meaning it's not completely human. Patreon could just make up some rules for whatever they don't like.
But I thought they specified that monsters didnt count as bestiality cos their not animals? Cenaturs are sapient creatures & MC is actually a human shape changed into a Centaur.

Werewolves are monsterous shapeshifyers but still humanoid.

I give up lol... Patreon can go fuck itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But I thought they specified that monsters didnt count as bestiality cos their not animals? Cenaturs are sapient creatures & MC is actually a human shape changed into a Centaur.

Werewolves are monsterous shapeshifyers but still humanoid.

I give up lol... Patreon can go fuck itself.
Again I agree... not sure why you are posting like I disagreed in my post

Reactions: DomWolf

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
You can't really skip pregnancy, it's central to progressing this story. None of the girls will progress to their "advanced" content without at least one birth, and there are several places where unrelated content will be locked until certain girls have their babies.
Erevi in particular is one such bottleneck.
It's annoying to keep visiting them so their affection doesn't drop

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It doesn't interfere in future quests that involves them?
Meh! there is nothing stopping you from building their affection again if you need too. Vamp potions can make that pretty easy. Mostly I just visit the ones that I care about and ignore the others unless there is new content I'm trying to unlock.
And if all else fails you can cheat :p There is a built in cheat that stops the affection decay (or maybe reduces it... I forget, I never use it) #41,339
I tend to use a save editor but using the built in option instead greatly reduces the chances that you will screw up your save.

Edit: even if it did interfere with future quests, it would still interfere less than not getting them pregnant to begin with like you were talking about :p #41,435

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It doesn't interfere in future quests that involves them?
There is a cheat to turn off Affection drop. Go to the tree south-west corner of Weirdwood, near the stump. Click on the cluster of brown Shrooms to activate the cheat (dosent work on Obeah cos she has a repeatable quest associated with her Affection drop) other girls will stop losing Affection when you're gone, only if you do things to piss them off.

Hope this helps.

scrollll

May 12, 2023
I have a problem. I can't get rid of the baron who drinks with Alice at night. Every time I try to impregnate her, nothing works. And it just so happened that by some miracle she is still sleeping in the temple. What should I do?
1718690651431.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have a problem. I can't get rid of the baron who drinks with Alice at night. Every time I try to impregnate her, nothing works. And it just so happened that by some miracle she is still sleeping in the temple. What should I do?
View attachment 3746318
Ok Bud this is a confusing post... lets start at the beginning you can't get rid of the Baron who drinks with Alice?? do you mean the Wine Merchant her dad tried to marry her too??? because if she is at the Temple you should have already got rid of him and got her pregnant
Those guys in your screenshot look like Asshole knights to me, nothing to do with Alice, everything to do with Shakalas Daughter. (If she is making a fuss about being queen you can bring the drama to a head by telling those knights about the Goblin Camp)

So unless you are on some new content I haven't gotten to yet you might need to check your quest log an tell us whats there.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes