Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I want to make Beth pregnant problem is whenever I ask her out. She says "NO" I'm still angry at for cumin inside me. How can I convince her please tell me?
you gotta build her affection up, Vamp potions are probably the fastest way, otherwise help her by cleaning up manure (a Lot).
and try to avoid cumming in her without her permission.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

So, Beth's update has been released and I took about 30-60 minutes off to celebrate. But it's time to get off my lazy ass get back to work. As some of you might know, I held a poll last week where I gave supporters three options to chose from for the next update (v3.51). Those were: 1. Development of Madame Daiyu, 2. Continue Main Story and 3. More Dungeon Pets.
Madame Daiyu was off to a flying start on both Patreon and Subscribestar, but option 2 (main story) ended up overtaking her on Patreon at towards the end. Option 2 MainStory ended up with 43% of the combined votes (see attachments to this post). Madame Daiyu cam in second with approximately 37% of the combined vote.
It was a close race, but in the end I can only do one option, so I'll be returning to the main story for version 3.51. There will be new quests related to Erevi's Tower and the Temple of Qetesh which will involve some familiar and some less familiar characters....

Have a great week evryone!

Tinkerer​

Alice must be one of Tinkerer's favourites as he continues to give her extra scenes long after her questline ended. She had one in the cow girl update too. I'm not complaining since I like Alice

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice must be one of Tinkerer's favourites as he continues to give her extra scenes long after her questline ended. She had one in the cow girl update too. I'm not complaining since I like Alice
She was one of the 2 OG girls. Her & Gwynneth were the first LIs in the game.

I like that she still gets involved with the story. Tinkerer could have just ended her stuff once she joined the Temple but all the Temple Girls seem to continue getting involved which I like.

Reactions: Brovalon

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Let me ask a question real quick, i've installed the additional content patch, but it doesn't trigger, is it because the content was removed from the game?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Woah, you're a legend, also, let me ask, i did Erevi quest, unlocked the Visiting Mia quest, but every time i go talk with the Witch, can't seem to trigger rebuilding the temple quest
you need to get Erevi pregnant and have pregant sex with her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What do you mean by vamp potion? Please tell me in detail
Details?? you mean Spoilers? I'm not inclined to give too many of those :p
Not sure where you are in you quest progression, you need to progress the Vampire content all the way to Castle Tepes... after that it's pretty linear, just talk the Adaobi when you're established there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What about the removed scenes that the patch adds? Like Beth and the Horse?
The Patch restores the peeping scenes... offer the help her clean up the manure, once you have finished you get the option to watch her through the window, make a telescope to progress the sequence.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
ok playing for a long while and i dont know how to catch the snow owl at the camp i have the cage just cant get to the owl in the snow

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
The Patch restores the peeping scenes... offer the help her clean up the manure, once you have finished you get the option to watch her through the window, make a telescope to progress the sequence.
So it doesn't restore the MC transformation scenes with her?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ok playing for a long while and i dont know how to catch the snow owl at the camp i have the cage just cant get to the owl in the snow
Patience does the trick. It has to be looking away from you. Learn how close you can get, then wait for it to look away before going to grab it. It's not meant to be easy. ;-)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes