M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So I tried the gnome mod but it didn't work, could it be because I'm using the compressed version? With compressed the images show as a png file type whereas the images from the mod are rpgmvp
yes that is a issue but its due the Compressed, so dont know if the guy who does it have a solution for it.

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021
Those who asked about bestiality, rpgvm is not working as png. So the rpgvm need to be png. That's why you all got error to mia and beth scene

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
yes that is a issue but its due the Compressed, so dont know if the guy who does it have a solution for it.
In case it could help some people ...

Hereafter a (temporary) download link for the gnome mod (current version 1.0) modified for the compressed version (i.e. image files not "encrypted").

This is ONLY for the COMPRESSED VERSION : DO NOT USE it with the legacy version.

(BTW, the images and videos in the mod have not been compressed).

Download link:

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
The daughter was born but she doesn't grow and I can't talk with Erevi since she is resting constantly even after 60 days. Is this a bug, or am I missing something else?

The crib dialogue didn't happen.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The daughter was born but she doesn't grow and I can't talk with Erevi since she is resting constantly even after 60 days. Is this a bug, or am I missing something else?

The crib dialogue didn't happen.
Did you ask Beth on a date at the Stable? That should allow MC to ask for the spell= Crib quest. Then go on the date & do the Temple quests until you trigger "Let There Be Light!" At this point you should be able to trigger Waystones Part-1 with Erevi (I think u just need to wait for her to leave the bed after 5 days but best safe than sorry)

Reactions: Istanblues

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
Go see Beth and ask her out.
Did you ask Beth on a date at the Stable? That should allow MC to ask for the spell= Crib quest. Then go on the date & do the Temple quests until you trigger "Let There Be Light!" At this point you should be able to trigger Waystones Part-1 with Erevi (I think u just need to wait for her to leave the bed after 5 days but best safe than sorry)
Thanks a lot. I forgot Beth completely.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i've gotten stuck on the "a pet for my girl" quest, aka "getting mia pet". i know i need to get a pup from frieda but every time i ask she says she doesn't know me well enough. do i just have to keep giving her vegetables until she agrees or am i missing something?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i've gotten stuck on the "a pet for my girl" quest, aka "getting mia pet". i know i need to get a pup from frieda but every time i ask she says she doesn't know me well enough. do i just have to keep giving her vegetables until she agrees or am i missing something?
Her Affection is too low. Have you rescued the puppies yet? Gotten her a replacement lock? Those are big Affection bumps if you do them charitably (rescue the pups for free, give the lock to her as a gift). Giving the white outfit is another bump, not quite so big. Otherwise giving bushels is the only way to raise it for her until later in the game.

Did you cum inside her when she said not to? That's a BIG penalty even if you don't knock her up...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes