Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Which girls can get pregnant? Does the offspring exist in the world?
All of them in the MC's harem. There's a handful of NPC women who cannot be added to it.

Yes, the offspring have sprites. Two of the girls can be added to the harem as well. There's a cap on named child sprites per girl (exceptions: total gargoyle sprites for the vampiresses, which are unnamed; and a representative # of goblin sprites for the goblin wives' kids, also unnamed), but no limit on pregnancies/births...the extras do not appear. Only one girl (Vixenatrix) cannot give birth yet, and that will be addressed in a future update.

LuciferBoy69

Feb 7, 2024
Since it's only a check against the chance of impregnation sometimes the probabilities work against you. Save before the interaction that leads to sex with her, and reload until it happens. Fertility potions greatly increase the chance; Enhanced Fertility guarantees it; DO NOT use Barrenness at all.

It once took me about a dozen reloads to knock up a girl at the base chance...
I have tried all the things but can't cum inside her.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
you need to make a potion of barreness to convince her to let you cum in her, then you'll get the option to trick her.
Or buy one from Edgar. He starts selling sex potions (Barrenness, Fertility, Phallus G) after you've made some kind of sex potion yourself. I usually make P.G. (for Frida) and then buy a Barrenness from him.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like 99% of them. I'm actually having a hard time trying to think of any that can't get pregnant
All can get preg now at least the ones MC can have sex with. Vixenatrix (dragon) is the only one that cant birth yet but she can get preg.

EFFNiNEFIVEuser

Nov 22, 2022
If so, then I must encounter a bug, because I got Shakala pregnant at least 10 times. I got warriors every time.
It's not a bug - I guess to be able to post the game here, that quest is blocked. So, you have to download an uncensor patch.

I have the same problem (Shakala has had 111 children so far, always warriors). I noticed I was missing quests when I finished 3.41 and the quest numbers (from the walkthroughs) were off.

Causes of bug? I noticed that the goblin population seems to be capped at 100, and with Shakala, Sequoia and Obeah all popping at the same time (because I use enh. fert. potion to get all three pg on same day), maybe the "daughter" is eliminated by the population cap or because their are too many births at the same time?

I'ma try an kill off some goblins, and just get Shakala pregnant to see if I can avoid the bug.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have the same problem (Shakala has had 111 children so far, always warriors). I noticed I was missing quests when I finished 3.41 and the quest numbers (from the walkthroughs) were off.

Causes of bug? I noticed that the goblin population seems to be capped at 100, and with Shakala, Sequoia and Obeah all popping at the same time (because I use enh. fert. potion to get all three pg on same day), maybe the "daughter" is eliminated by the population cap or because their are too many births at the same time?

I'ma try an kill off some goblins, and just get Shakala pregnant to see if I can avoid the bug.
Have you installed the Decenser Patch?

If you have & it's still not working then send you're save to a mod.

If you haven't. Then to the rest of the good people of this forum. DRINK

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Nov 3, 2020
I want to make Beth pregnant problem is whenever I ask her out. She says "NO" I'm still angry at for cumin inside me. How can I convince her please tell me?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes