M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
english isnt my first language, i ment to say download the FULL game again.
due some didnt patch it from 3.31 to 3.32 or have some mods that mess with it.

due in the new files that dont excist anymore. some asked on discord but due changes with the update it got removed.

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
I have a strange problem... I can't find Beths house. The walkthrough says next to the stables, so I'm wandering around with Gabriel but all houses have locked doors.
Can anybody help me?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
It's probably a futile hope, but maybe now that we have the Gnome Mod around, can we pretty please get a scene with Frida and her dogs?

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
I have a strange problem... I can't find Beths house. The walkthrough says next to the stables, so I'm wandering around with Gabriel but all houses have locked doors.
Can anybody help me?
It is there, I have the same issue. It is just to the left of the guardhouse, try clicking on going up (left of GH) and you will see you walk around the house. The door is just left of the guardhouse, just keep going a little left and eventually you will find the door.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Sometimes when I play I have games like that & others he hits. I think it all depends on the number gods.
Same with crit hit frequency. And you can go through a long period where damage on hits tends low or high. I seriously doubt Tinkerer would revise core game mechanics.

Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can anybody help me?
Thank you... this house didn't spawn in my game. Tryed the saved games from the posts above, but then my game crashed.
I think, there will be a fix for this bug in a few days.
Beth's old house is just on top of the stable.
Betholdhouse.jpg

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
It is there, I have the same issue. It is just to the left of the guardhouse, try clicking on going up (left of GH) and you will see you walk around the house. The door is just left of the guardhouse, just keep going a little left and eventually you will find the door.
Tried it for ten minutes now, didn't work for me :(

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a cheat mod to disable the love decrease? How can you data all characters without losing love points? I don't understand why it's even in the game. Makes everything needlessly grindy.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Is there a cheat mod to disable the love decrease? How can you data all characters without losing love points? I don't understand why it's even in the game. Makes everything needlessly grindy.
there is a mod that does just that on the very first page. you prolly just need to wait a few days for a new verion of the mod that is compatible with the more recent game version to come out.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
But this house is locked.
You can post your save here.
there is a mod that does just that on the very first page. you prolly just need to wait a few days for a new verion of the mod that is compatible with the more recent game version to come out.
There is a built-in cheat to do that.
Beth_house_outside.jpg

Reactions: Tuga85
4.20 star(s) 199 Votes