Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
That is spelled out in the WT though.
I don't find the dragon reset mentioned anywhere in the walkthrough writeups, though I may be missing it...could you direct me if it is there somewhere?

It is mentioned in Tinkerer's release notes on patreon for v2.11, but combing through the release notes for small mentions is...tedious.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Does anyone know what triggers a fight to be a blue or red hue. Most of the tme fights are norm this sometimes happens. Just curious if anyone knows?
Think you're referring to fights at dawn/dusk (red hue) or night (blue). Visual reminders of what time of day it is.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Think you're referring to fights at dawn/dusk (red hue) or night (blue). Visual reminders of what time of day it is.
Really? Cos I've had fights at night without the hue (though that could be a bug?) Thanks it was just something I was wondering. Thought mabey red ment I was fighting something tougher than normal lol

Reactions: Lostan

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Really? Cos I've had fights at night without the hue (though that could be a bug?) Thanks it was just something I was wondering. Thought mabey red ment I was fighting something tougher than normal lol
I think a couple fights just...don't display the color shift. Nor if you're indoors/underground.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think a couple fights just...don't display the color shift. Nor if you're indoors/underground.
I had the blue in caves & when fighting the Thugs under the Moist Maiden in Greyport.

Had the red on the Werewolf once as well. Which is why I got confused.

Reactions: Lostan

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
Is it me or does the MC seem to miss more in fights?

Had a fight and missed my opponent 5 times in a row, never remembered having that happen before.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some advice.
I'm standing where Erevi sent me on a mission with our daughter. I activated all the stones, at every opportunity I had sex with her daughter. Upon returning to the village, I gave her 500 gold pieces so she could buy a new dress. Then I do a save point (because I had a feeling something big was going to happen. And I wasn't wrong :ROFLMAO: ). And went into the MC's house to rest. I found Victoria there, where a threesome started, between MC, Victoria and MC's daughter. My question is...does the daughter become pregnant during that event? I try to load 2/3 time, now i do not know if i was lucky or unlucky. Or is it possible to avoid it? If so, should it be avoided? Or is it better for her to get pregnant?

I would prefer it to happen later, but if you all confirm that she must necessarily get pregnant, I will continue without problems.

Thank you

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it me or does the MC seem to miss more in fights?

Had a fight and missed my opponent 5 times in a row, never remembered having that happen before.
Sometimes when I play I have games like that & others he hits. I think it all depends on the number gods.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys i need some advice.
I'm standing where Erevi sent me on a mission with our daughter. I activated all the stones, at every opportunity I had sex with her daughter. Upon returning to the village, I gave her 500 gold pieces so she could buy a new dress. Then I do a save point (because I had a feeling something big was going to happen. And I wasn't wrong :ROFLMAO: ). And went into the MC's house to rest. I found Victoria there, where a threesome started, between MC, Victoria and MC's daughter. My question is...does the daughter become pregnant during that event? I try to load 2/3 time, now i do not know if i was lucky or unlucky. Or is it possible to avoid it? If so, should it be avoided? Or is it better for her to get pregnant?

I would prefer it to happen later, but if you all confirm that she must necessarily get pregnant, I will continue without problems.

Thank you
Daughter needs to get pregnant to continue main quest. That scene is must some bonus fun & should be enjoyed as such. Just continue playing for now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think so. Which one is it?please
I think that was a typo bud, I'm fairly sure he meant download the Full game again, as opposed to the update only version.
Then install the Gnome Mod for the beast content (it's here ), it restores the content recently cut from the game.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
english isnt my first language, i ment to say download the FULL game again.
due some didnt patch it from 3.31 to 3.32 or have some mods that mess with it.

due in the new files that dont excist anymore. some asked on discord but due changes with the update it got removed.

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
I have a strange problem... I can't find Beths house. The walkthrough says next to the stables, so I'm wandering around with Gabriel but all houses have locked doors.
Can anybody help me?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes