scrollll

May 12, 2023
Ok Bud this is a confusing post... lets start at the beginning you can't get rid of the Baron who drinks with Alice?? do you mean the Wine Merchant her dad tried to marry her too??? because if she is at the Temple you should have already got rid of him and got her pregnant
Those guys in your screenshot look like Asshole knights to me, nothing to do with Alice, everything to do with Shakalas Daughter. (If she is making a fuss about being queen you can bring the drama to a head by telling those knights about the Goblin Camp)

So unless you are on some new content I haven't gotten to yet you might need to check your quest log an tell us whats there.
I have this quest. The baron who drinks with Alice also appears and I can’t do anything else.
1718692247023.png

scrollll

May 12, 2023
Ok Bud this is a confusing post... lets start at the beginning you can't get rid of the Baron who drinks with Alice?? do you mean the Wine Merchant her dad tried to marry her too??? because if she is at the Temple you should have already got rid of him and got her pregnant
Those guys in your screenshot look like Asshole knights to me, nothing to do with Alice, everything to do with Shakalas Daughter. (If she is making a fuss about being queen you can bring the drama to a head by telling those knights about the Goblin Camp)

So unless you are on some new content I haven't gotten to yet you might need to check your quest log an tell us whats there.
although I didn't do anything like that. I just used the fertilization potion and that’s it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have this quest. The baron who drinks with Alice also appears and I can’t do anything else.
View attachment 3746350
That dude is a Wine Merchant (a Rich one), but you said Alice was at the Temple!! she doesn't go to the Temple until after you have dealt with this guy... you get her pregnant and he ditches her for it, then when her dad threatens to send he to a Convent you suggest the Temple

scrollll

May 12, 2023
That dude is a Wine Merchant (a Rich one), but you said Alice was at the Temple!! she doesn't go to the Temple until after you have dealt with this guy... you get her pregnant and he ditches her for it, then when her dad threatens to send he to a Convent you suggest the Temple
Apparently I caught some kind of random bug. Because sometimes at night she sleeps in her temple and you can’t get to her there. but sometimes she sleeps in her room. funny, apparently no one can help

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Apparently I caught some kind of random bug. Because sometimes at night she sleeps in her temple and you can’t get to her there. but sometimes she sleeps in her room. funny, apparently no one can help
have you been save editing? using Mods?
I've never heard of this bug before, I'd offer to look at your save but if it's as you describe I wouldn't know were to start fixing it... Have you tried reporting it to Tinkerers Discord?? He is really good at fixing bugs quickly once they are brought to his attention.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I beleive she needs to announce shes pregnant(?) Then u can give it to her. I'm not sure tho.

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
Peasants Quest CGs+Animations Collection
(Includes game CGs both new and old plus some Hi-res versions as well and some CGs that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v3.41): MEGA
Compiled zip (12.5GB):
PIXELDRAIN
*This is just a collection of images and videos from the game, it doesn't go anywhere. It's just fore viewing.
[/CITA]
I have a problem with the files, because when I open the files with rar and try to view the images, it says: "there is an error with the image or it is not supported" so maybe that only happens in the PIXELDRAIN link because I take The files there.

Nov 10, 2017
Erevi's daughter never grows up in this version. I lost my save from previous versions while the game was still version 1.something so I can't fast travel

LucianH

Sep 26, 2022
Does anyone have the same problem as me ?? i have a problem that my avatar is missing and i can do nothing when im inside carpenter house, im trying to make a trap for the owl

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes