Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
We never meet her... dureing the election Quest we find a letter from her in the Bandit Hideout explaining why our contestor is so hell bend to become mayor and how the old one died
Oh! I don't remember that letter mentioning her when I did this quest. I must have forgotten...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
who is Cath again? I don't remember...
We haven't met her yet. When reading the letter in Roderick's hideout during The Election, its signed Cath. She mentions in the letter that she has unified the bandits & intends to have Roderick become mayor as part of her power grab.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hello !

Is there a difference between version 2.21 and 2.22?

I can't find any walkthrough that talks about it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1609880227133.png
so if people have that issue, try to upload the save and how you got it.
so we can help him out

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How often do updates come out?
Depends on how big the Update is... the last few Updates had been rather big on the mechanical and content size so each took longer than normal.
Currently Tinkerer is Treating a bit slower in order to recharge, but atleast he keeps delivering

Reactions: Chase0074

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
I've been gone from this game for so long and yet I feel my saves are pretty close to the end of the current update, I was contemplating joining his Patreon, but as it stands his updates are too slow and too light to warrant a paid subscription.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been gone from this game for so long and yet I feel my saves are pretty close to the end of the current update, I was contemplating joining his Patreon, but as it stands his updates are too slow and too light to warrant a paid subscription.
That's ultimately your decission... but let me ask since when had you been absent and about what part of the story are you talking? cause likely you are either referring to the main story that indeed didn't receive any Update in a while or you might be missing story parts that can be pointed to you.

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
Hi people, I have a problem, Oksana does not appear, I complete the history of the cemetery and nothing, I advance more the history and nothing, there is another mission that I must complete for her to appear?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi people, I have a problem, Oksana does not appear, I complete the history of the cemetery and nothing, I advance more the history and nothing, there is another mission that I must complete for her to appear?
What do u mean by "History of the Cematery"??? Do u mean investigating the Cematery?

Has she appeared at all or are u waiting for her return?

If u have completed Delivery Boy & are waiting for her 1st arrival, have sex with the vampires. Make sure u have 2 Energy Potions in order to have sex with all 3 in one night. Oksana will appear in the town, by the big tree, after 5 days.

If u have completed Oksana's investigation up to when she leaves after finding the Castle, then u just have to wait 3 days & she should be at the Merchant's Inn. There should be a bunch of crusader looking dudes outside.

deathsman

Jun 9, 2017
hey im a Huge mind control Fan and would like to know how much Mind Control is in the Game? is it just a single scene? sidequest? or a skill you can learn as an alternate way to get booty?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey im a Huge mind control Fan and would like to know how much Mind Control is in the Game? is it just a single scene? sidequest? or a skill you can learn as an alternate way to get booty?
more or less only 2 scenes... and the ability is not yours but one of your allied NPCs

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
more or less only 2 scenes... and the ability is not yours but one of your allied NPCs
Also theres the Awe ability u can get. If any girls are pissed at u then you can use this to make them happy again

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I am trying to kill the vampire but I can't find the crossbow in the store or anywhere else. Did I do something wrong?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes