DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tunnels are a hard thing to build... first you need to keep track of the direction to go, icluding building bypasses if you hit on hindrances, second you need to make sure you don't hit some underground water reservoirs, third you need to reinforce it to prevent collapses, fourth you need atleast some basic tools to cut stone and move sand... all the Goblins ever used was a shovel to build a latrine.... very unlikely that such an endevour would succeed.
I am not that worried about your monster offsprings harming the villager as far more that the villagers will try to harm you for this unholy alliance with monster tribes
True tunnels are hard to build... but it's also a game. I can hold my suspension of disbelief for a quick shortcut between the areas lol.

It's the only thing I can think of for that to work or else Magda will most likely remain an independent subplot with no conections to other characters (apart from mabey her daughter). This is based only on the idea that she might birth a special daughter. Also I kinda like the idea of half-ogre sons joining you're goblin tribe. But as with all things Tink is the one that has to make it, so his choice. :)

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Hadn't played in two updates - looking great, and enjoying the logical advancement to storylines. Thanks Tinkerer!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True tunnels are hard to build... but it's also a game. I can hold my suspension of disbelief for a quick shortcut between the areas lol.

It's the only thing I can think of for that to work or else Magda will most likely remain an independent subplot with no conections to other characters (apart from mabey her daughter). This is based only on the idea that she might birth a special daughter. Also I kinda like the idea of half-ogre sons joining you're goblin tribe. But as with all things Tink is the one that has to make it, so his choice. :)
I think I came up with a good solution... only Problem there is no way in hell our stupid MC would come up with such an elaborated plan... and the only NPC that both has the brain and wouldn't be terrified by learning of the MCs alliances would be Erevi.
Erevi hates the Goblins though as she blames Nergals defeat in the last war entirely on them and plans to wipe them out along the humans apparently.
So there is no way she'd allow the MC to strengthen the Goblins any further by building an alliance with Ogres.

Anyway... the Plan would be rather simple... at midnight Shakalah and her daugther await Magdha and her daugther in the northern forest to guide them into the Goblin Forest. Meanwhile the MC gathers all city guards and attacks Dolf in his cave.
You kill Dolf, the citizens of weirdwood will call you a hero and the people will feel saver since a thread right infront of their maindoor is removed.
You can even loot the cave for some treasures... since there will be no hint of several Ogres living in the cave noone will suspect Maghdas disappearance... and noone aside of the MC knows about her and lived.

With all guards distracted and Mia, your family and her Grandma asleep they should have no issue passing through the northern forest unnoticed... they could than expand the Kings cave to make a new home for Magdha and her children

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Most important from elf quest.....
The underground tunnel is full of underground water.
So it is impossible to dig the new one after MC refloors the underground.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think I came up with a good solution... only Problem there is no way in hell our stupid MC would come up with such an elaborated plan... and the only NPC that both has the brain and wouldn't be terrified by learning of the MCs alliances would be Erevi.
Erevi hates the Goblins though as she blames Nergals defeat in the last war entirely on them and plans to wipe them out along the humans apparently.
So there is no way she'd allow the MC to strengthen the Goblins any further by building an alliance with Ogres.

Anyway... the Plan would be rather simple... at midnight Shakalah and her daugther await Magdha and her daugther in the northern forest to guide them into the Goblin Forest. Meanwhile the MC gathers all city guards and attacks Dolf in his cave.
You kill Dolf, the citizens of weirdwood will call you a hero and the people will feel saver since a thread right infront of their maindoor is removed.
You can even loot the cave for some treasures... since there will be no hint of several Ogres living in the cave noone will suspect Maghdas disappearance... and noone aside of the MC knows about her and lived.

With all guards distracted and Mia, your family and her Grandma asleep they should have no issue passing through the northern forest unnoticed... they could than expand the Kings cave to make a new home for Magdha and her children
That could work. Mabey Dolf tries to r*** the daughter when she gets older (even if he thinks she is his, I doubt he would care) so mabey Maghda gets fully on board for the plan. Then we get a boss fight with Dolf, alongside some guards. Mabey Dolf does some other stuff before then which upsets the town & then the attempted r*** is the final straw for Maghda.

A quest idea I had was Dolf kidnaps the Miller's daughter (the little girl in the inn when u burn there house down) so u have to save her from the cave while Maghda keeps Dolf distracted (she already said she dosent really like eating people).

MC rallies a mob of guards & goes to get rid of the "monster" ;) while Maghda & daughter are snuck around the town.

Most important from elf quest.....
The underground tunnel is full of underground water.
So it is impossible to dig the new one after MC refloors the underground.
I was thinking a tunnel strate under Weirdwood which wouldn't have gone through there anyway... but I see you're point, there is a lake between Weirdwood & Shakala's Village now that I think about it.

Reactions: omid2020

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That could work. Mabey Dolf tries to r*** the daughter when she gets older (even if he thinks she is his, I doubt he would care) so mabey Maghda gets fully on board for the plan. Then we get a boss fight with Dolf, alongside some guards. Mabey Dolf does some other stuff before then which upsets the town & then the attempted r*** is the final straw for Maghda.

A quest idea I had was Dolf kidnaps the Miller's daughter (the little girl in the inn when u burn there house down) so u have to save her from the cave while Maghda keeps Dolf distracted (she already said she dosent really like eating people).
I think you put to much thought into this... if he tried to kidnap the millers daugther he would have to go into the village himself... faceing the city guard and either wipe them out or make them unable to fight further at the risk of getting significantly hurt himself.... plus the girl is far to small to make him arroused... he'd go after Liandra without a second thought though.... it would be more likely that he takes one of yours and Mias daugthers if he was into Lolis given that the northern woods are hardly patrolled.

The MC already knows about the Ogre cave and they attacked merchants before, the MC could just argue that after Roderick brought Bandits into this region the City guard needs to make a show of force in order to reestablish some order.... takeing down an Ogre that preys on the merchants is an easier task than tracking down dozen of bandits afterall... yet such a feat would also become known among bandits makeing it more likely that they won't challenge the guards.
The MC is the Major and Big boss if he leads the attack the Guards can't deny him without quitting.
And Magdha has no more love for Dolf, if the MC promisses her a save place along with plenty food she won't think twice about running from Dolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think you put to much thought into this... if he tried to kidnap the millers daugther he would have to go into the village himself... faceing the city guard and either wipe them out or make them unable to fight further at the risk of getting significantly hurt himself.... plus the girl is far to small to make him arroused... he'd go after Liandra without a second thought though.... it would be more likely that he takes one of yours and Mias daugthers if he was into Lolis given that the northern woods are hardly patrolled.

The MC already knows about the Ogre cave and they attacked merchants before, the MC could just argue that after Roderick brought Bandits into this region the City guard needs to make a show of force in order to reestablish some order.... takeing down an Ogre that preys on the merchants is an easier task than tracking down dozen of bandits afterall... yet such a feat would also become known among bandits makeing it more likely that they won't challenge the guards.
The MC is the Major and Big boss if he leads the attack the Guards can't deny him without quitting.
And Magdha has no more love for Dolf, if the MC promisses her a save place along with plenty food she won't think twice about running from Dolf
I didnt mean to f*** the little girl... I ment Dolf would kidnap her to eat her lol. Also who's to say she wouldn't wander off to the edge of town & Dolf took the opportunity to grab a snack. It was just an idea I ran threw when I was brainstorming possible ideas for story arcs (in fact the reason I never posted one for Maghda is I couldn't really think of a stand alone idea that sounded fun or could flow naturally). Rough idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I didnt mean to f*** the little girl... I ment Dolf would kidnap her to eat her lol. Also who's to say she wouldn't wander off to the edge of town & Dolf took the opportunity to grab a snack. It was just an idea I ran threw when I was brainstorming possible ideas for story arcs (in fact the reason I never posted one for Maghda is I couldn't really think of a stand alone idea that sounded fun or could flow naturally). Rough idea.

Just saying... to much unneccesary lore.
The MC can just tell the guards that in order to take control of the Western traderoute he'll lead the city guards into a fight against the Ogre that has taken camp nearby.
He needs to be mayor of weirdwood and King of the Goblins in order to have the authority to order the guards and the Goblins in order to accomodate and cater for Magdha until she has given birth and join the battle group.

Maybe have him attack Samson (the horse) so Beth tells Gabrielle and both will lead 2 more guards (Guard captain and his vice Captain?) into battle, while the other guards spread out a bit more to finish Dolf off if he tries to flee upon his defeat.

The MC uses the guards to distract Dolf from Magdha not being around and he uses Dolf in order to Distract the guards from Magdha migrating into the Goblin valley/ Goblin Kings cave

Reactions: Mr.Hide

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just saying... to much unneccesary lore.
The MC can just tell the guards that in order to take control of the Western traderoute he'll lead the city guards into a fight against the Ogre that has taken camp nearby.
He needs to be mayor of weirdwood and King of the Goblins in order to have the authority to order the guards and the Goblins in order to accomodate and cater for Magdha until she has given birth and join the battle group.

Maybe have him attack Samson (the horse) so Beth tells Gabrielle and both will lead 2 more guards (Guard captain and his vice Captain?) into battle, while the other guards spread out a bit more to finish Dolf off if he tries to flee upon his defeat.

The MC uses the guards to distract Dolf from Magdha not being around and he uses Dolf in order to Distract the guards from Magdha migrating into the Goblin valley/ Goblin Kings cave
Sounds good, but one question: If Dolf cant get to the Miller's daughter without getting swarmed by town guards, as u mentioned, then how is he supposed to attack Samson?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Beth is takeing him out for rides every now and than as she admitted... so yeah dureing one of these trips he attacks her, but Samson is faster and they manage to outrun him... than they report to the city guards... those guys are to afraid and lazy to do anything so she goes to the Major instead... asnd her dad... so he can make it clear that you'll have to take actions.
Dureing the Trap Event Dolf says he is more into females with less curves... so Samson for the food and Beth for the fuck would be his reasoning for attacking her so close to the settlment

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Beth is takeing him out for rides every now and than as she admitted... so yeah dureing one of these trips he attacks her, but Samson is faster and they manage to outrun him... than they report to the city guards... those guys are to afraid and lazy to do anything so she goes to the Major instead... asnd her dad... so he can make it clear that you'll have to take actions.
Dureing the Trap Event Dolf says he is more into females with less curves... so Samson for the food and Beth for the fuck would be his reasoning for attacking her so close to the settlment
Hmmm sounds good to me. My original idea about the Miller's daughter was more an excuse to have an angry mob style event (inspired by Shrek lol) but I can definetly see this being an option as well... if I get back to my Non-Cannon Maghda ideas then I'll post the final version here for people to review.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay folks so here is my Non-Cannon idea for Maghda's arc. Hope you folks like it & if u want feel free to send it to Tink.

Maghda
[/spoiler]

(I personally cannot think of any way to add Maghda's daughter to the story & what quests may be involved. So for now this is all I have.)

p.s The Missing Child quest is a changeable I geuss. It's just an idea i liked based on an old ps2 game i played where you had to sneak past 3 trolls & not make noise or be eaten...

Reactions: qekas4

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
guys help i cant find zsofia and that priest girl after complete the last vampire boss quest? but i able to having sex with other two sisters vampire. even make pregnant

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
guys help i cant find zsofia and that priest girl after complete the last vampire boss quest? but i able to having sex with other two sisters vampire. even make pregnant
Zofia is on castle yard, there is small cemetery on east side.
Oksana left after this quest and she will be in some future update.

Reactions: dimskii77

sensei02

Sep 22, 2019
Im trying to give Erevi the dresses for the Maternity Wear Quests, but it won't let me give it to her. In fact, i cant even open the dialogue screen with her. Any reason for this, or a workaround ?

Kaplan

Mar 6, 2019
Using compressed version (2.22) seems to have got no sound again as in earlier compressed versions. Did anyone else got that problem? The search brought nothing to light after around may 2020. (meaning older versions)

However I still had a compressed 2.11 version with working sound lying around. After copying the complete audio folder from there into the 2.22 game www folder I got an apparently working 2.22 version with sound. No guarantee for any troubles later on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Using compressed version (2.22) seems to have got no sound again as in earlier compressed versions. Did anyone else got that problem? The search brought nothing to light after around may 2020. (meaning older versions)

However I still had a compressed 2.11 version with working sound lying around. After copying the complete audio folder from there into the 2.22 game www folder I got an apparently working 2.22 version with sound. No guarantee for any troubles later on.
You'd best direct that Question at the one who had created the compressed Version, as it's an unofficial game mod

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
how many quests are currently in the game. i've done 17 main and 63 side. no idea if im missing any.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes