passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
unfortunately, but after the conversation nothing happens and there is an active input at the bottom
View attachment 984043
follow the path in front of the inn, there you will face the dragon and solve the missing boyfriend's quest. was it like that with me the last time I played, ahh before I forget that place that was burned already checked the tree? from what I remember there seems to be an item there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
please help how to go through these two missions :)
View attachment 983978
The Missing Boyfriend
Did u finish "Let There Be Light"? If so u may have missed you're chance. You're supposed to grab the key from the pile of bones after confronting the dragon. Then show that key to Rosy.

The Goblin King
Talk to Shakala & do as she says. After her father slaughters the camp, you have to go kill him. Make sure u have plenty of potions.

micoexo

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone using compressed version? Looks like size decreased 10 times, i wonder if quality changed so much or not?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thats a helluva lot of tags but as from what i know of this game they are in fact all accurate lol. Had no idea the game has incest though - is thre actually content in this game featuring that?
As long as you use the Decensor Patch from the OP that is
The Missing Boyfriend
Did u finish "Let There Be Light"? If so u may have missed you're chance. You're supposed to grab the key from the pile of bones after confronting the dragon. Then show that key to Rosy.
Vixenatrix will offer to move you into the tunnel even after "There will be Light Quest"... unless you tried to cheat her in that case the key is lost anyway though

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
there is a sparkling in the NE part of the cave going there should trigger an option for her to carry you up into the tunnel in her dragon form once more
quick question, i saw you commenting on Black garden
are there more goblin game i dont know :O ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I restart my game from beginning but mayor wife not coming to collect rent how do I become a mayor please tell me
U have to peep on her (use 2 pig fat to light the big fire as a distraction when she is in her room). After u have successfully watched her dildo herself, she will show up.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Has anyone noticed that Jenny's portrate got a degrade in age (less lines & a bit more youthful). I noticed when the 2nd Rosy update came out to fix the bugs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
quick question, i saw you commenting on Black garden
are there more goblin game i dont know :O ?
There was something like "Goblin Tale" where you play a Goblin Mind controlling a family of hotties and "Gorlock" were you play a Goblin warchief that's only succesfull because his enemies keep underestimating him and being uncommonly lucky in general.
He has no real respect from any of his followers and is made fun of in every 2nd scene.
Quality wise I would place the games in the lower avarage at this point of development

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
There was something like "Goblin Tale" where you play a Goblin Mind controlling a family of hotties and "Gorlock" were you play a Goblin warchief that's only succesfull because his enemies keep underestimating him and being uncommonly lucky in general.
He has no real respect from any of his followers and is made fun of in every 2nd scene.
Quality wise I would place the games in the lower avarage at this point of development
:) thanks for the titles but preff where you arent a goblin yourself

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:) thanks for the titles but preff where you arent a goblin yourself
Strive for Power and it's successor Strive: Conquest.
You can create your own Character and build a Harem of Slaves and Servants of different races... including Goblins
Breeders of the Nephelym... pretty much the same but a breeding farm game.
Conquest... you play as the revived Evil overlord takeing over the world... one of the heroines is a Goblin
Adam & Gaia - you are the only male left given the task to impregnate all the different females left in the world inorder to keep creation in existance.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
some1 upload a fix for the maternity wear/shopping quest ffs or a save thanks!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes