SAMMyhk

Jun 9, 2018
I used the unpacker but when i launch the unpacked version of the game, It stay as a white screen. What do i do to fix this?
View attachment 987802
This procedure is actually in the Lain's gallery and scene mod of peasant's quest , for more information go to the current's thread's first page and below there is link of Lain's gallery and scene mod go to it and open installation tab, however u can't use the mod as it is not compatible for recent version but the procedure is same:

My Suggestion is you forgot to rename the folder named "%default folder%" to "PQ Modded Version", just do it and then run the game.

for more info->

Installation:
SPOILER, ignore the steps indicated in yellow color

IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION, ONLY DO THIS:
  1. Unzip the mod and put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your Peasants Quest folder.

If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions:

Part 1 - Unpacking the game:
  1. Unzip the mod and use EnigmaUnpacker to unpack your "Peasants Quest NYD201.exe"
    • The unpacker may require up to 20GB of free space even though it will only use 2GB
  2. Delete the "Peasants Quest NYD201_unpacked.exe" file
  3. The unpacker will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ Modded Version"
    • If you don't rename the folder the game won't start
Part 2 - Installing the mod:
  1. Unzip the mod and put the "www" folder from the mod inside your "PQ Modded Version" folder
Part 3 - Playing the game:
  1. If you have saves from a previous version, copy your "www" folder that has your saves and paste it your "PQ Modded Version" folder
  2. Use the new .exe in your "PQ Modded Version" folder called "Game" to play the game.

Jul 17, 2018
I'm playing the android version, and I'm having trouble with the spider girl. I already finished the "Niger Arcana" quest, and I already have a pickaxe, and followed the sounds to the dungeon, but when I click on the wall, it just keeps saying that there's a draft. Is it a bug, or is there something else I need to do?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm playing the android version, and I'm having trouble with the spider girl. I already finished the "Niger Arcana" quest, and I already have a pickaxe, and followed the sounds to the dungeon, but when I click on the wall, it just keeps saying that there's a draft. Is it a bug, or is there something else I need to do?
You must equip pickaxe. Not only have it in inventory.

Jul 17, 2018
Zsofia is the hottest woman in the game. She and her sisters are perfect. They treat the MC as their lover (after doing the thrall quest, of course). They don't treat the MC as a slave or a pet, like Erevi or Frida. They answer to no one, like Anna answers to her father. They are not whores like Ziva. They don't get mad if you are gone too long, like Victoria and Mia. Best of all, they are always up for some fun either right then and there, or in the bedroom. Downside is that they're only available at night.

Last edited:

Zerxtsy

Aug 20, 2020
This procedure is actually in the Lain's gallery and scene mod of peasant's quest , for more information go to the current's thread's first page and below there is link of Lain's gallery and scene mod go to it and open installation tab, however u can't use the mod as it is not compatible for recent version but the procedure is same:

My Suggestion is you forgot to rename the folder named "%default folder%" to "PQ Modded Version", just do it and then run the game.

for more info->

Installation:
SPOILER, ignore the steps indicated in yellow color

IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION, ONLY DO THIS:
  1. Unzip the mod and put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your Peasants Quest folder.

If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions:

Part 1 - Unpacking the game:
  1. Unzip the mod and use EnigmaUnpacker to unpack your "Peasants Quest NYD201.exe"
    • The unpacker may require up to 20GB of free space even though it will only use 2GB
  2. Delete the "Peasants Quest NYD201_unpacked.exe" file
  3. The unpacker will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ Modded Version"
    • If you don't rename the folder the game won't start
Part 2 - Installing the mod:
  1. Unzip the mod and put the "www" folder from the mod inside your "PQ Modded Version" folder
Part 3 - Playing the game:
  1. If you have saves from a previous version, copy your "www" folder that has your saves and paste it your "PQ Modded Version" folder
  2. Use the new .exe in your "PQ Modded Version" folder called "Game" to play the game.
Thank you, I forgot to change the name

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
where is oksana? im about to attack the castle but i cant find oksana
If it's the beginning of the attack backed by the order of light she is on the ground floor of the Inn at the Western crossroad.
If it's after dealing with the issue at the cemetary she is in the altar room of the temple of Quetesh

Reactions: StanleyFlower

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry if I asked so strongly. I haven't been on this chat since 2 updates ago. I only came back during this page so I'm sure I'm way behind.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes