Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Search the Thread for "UPDATE by Tinkerer" that should help you getting the latest news+ preview pics
I searched as much as I could but can't seem to find the pic for Jenny update even after finding the text update talking about Jenny. I'm sorry to ask you this but may I get a direct link to her pics? There were too many results I got for your type in suggestion that I couldn't find the right one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I searched as much as I could but can't seem to find the pic for Jenny update even after finding the text update talking about Jenny. I'm sorry to ask you this but may I get a direct link to her pics? There were too many results I got for your type in suggestion that I couldn't find the right one.
Seems like the pic is no longer available in that Post... luckyly it still is on his Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Could someone please upload tha Status Report update from Tink's patreon onto here for us less fortunates to stay in the loop?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The vibe I get from the pictures is that Jenny's husband is a bit of an idiot to be honest. Also I think hes gonna be a cuck who let's MC f*** his wife lol

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
End of February.

Tinkerer said:
Yes, I know, it's been a while since my last post. But fear not, I've been very busy. I've spent a lot of time creating Jenny's scenes and I am now just about done with her last scene. However, that's just the "normal" versions. Some of them will also have a pregnant variant and a version with a different outfit. Although this requires fairly little posing, I still have to load each scene, make the required changes and render them. I am therefore likely still going to spend the rest of the month creating images.

I also still have an animation to make for Frida. Yes, our lovely giantess won the animation poll and will have one of her existing scenes updated with an animation. That shouldn't take me more than 2 days, but yeah, it's still another two more days of dev time.

I'm also now slowly going to start scripting the new events/quests. Apart from fixing some existing bugs, I haven't scripted much at all yet, so I'll need at least the first part of February for that. Once that is done, I expect another week or so of testing and fixing my mess:-/.

So what I guess I'm saying is expect a release towards the end of February.

Oh, and I have some good news on the technical front. With some outside help I've figured out a way to compress the images and still have the game engine except them. This allows me to reduce image size to about a third without loss of quality. This should reduce the game file from about 3.5GB to around 1.5GB. Hopefully that will help all of you with limited download speeds/capacity.

Have nice week boys and girls!

Tinkerer

Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyway to disable the girls getting angry? Or are there plans to disable it in a future update? I thought it was just Mia and Victoria, but Frida gets angry too if you're gone for a long time, and it's hard to keep up. Its also starting to get annoying.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Is there anyway to disable the girls getting angry? Or are there plans to disable it in a future update? I thought it was just Mia and Victoria, but Frida gets angry too if you're gone for a long time, and it's hard to keep up. Its also starting to get annoying.
There is a vampire spell that you can use get them to like you again.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
The vibe I get from the pictures is that Jenny's husband is a bit of an idiot to be honest. Also I think hes gonna be a cuck who let's MC f*** his wife lol
Or Something happened to him in the past and make him likes this. [Become retard/disability/obsession]

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
End of February? Man I thought we'd get it this month... Oh well, Tinkerer should take his time to polish his work as much as possible. Still very excited and looking forward to it tho.

csaszar

Aug 12, 2020
Seem to be getting a bug with Everi. I'm on the quest Shopping to bring her new clothes during her pregnancy. But i bought both of the dresses at an earlier stage and now i can't interact with her. The first part of the quest is to "buy some new clothes for Everi", and since i already bought them I won't get past that stage of the quest. Anyone got a solution?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes